Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Happy to help. Caught me out too

Received my MP47 from Oh My Primus today. very happy with the service and communication. Definitely be my go to place for MP's. Highly recommended.
    Spiderken Away!

Another happy transaction with MP47 Hound. It took longer than anticipated to arrive, but I strongly believe it was due to the bushfires closing off the highway into WA, so it probably created a backlog.

I?ll post my thoughts in the review thread but I am one of the lucky ones who got an undamaged version.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Received items from ohmyprimus, no issues to parcel lockers

I had issues with login, they got back to me in 2 days.

I haven't read all of this thread; but roughly how quick are they to ship normally.
    I am on day 8 after ordering Lio Convoy with no shipment yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I haven't read all of this thread; but roughly how quick are they to ship normally.
    I am on day 8 after ordering Lio Convoy with no shipment yet.
    From my experience they only ship stuff once a week, so depending what side of their cycle you ordered there may be up to a week delay to get your stuff shipped. I have also found they don't always tell you when they have shipped...I have recently enquired about an item I paid for a week ago to find its landed in Customs already (once they gave me the tracking number)

Shoot them an email (they usually reply in less than 24 hours) and you may be surprised to find they have already shipped your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    From my experience they only ship stuff once a week, so depending what side of their cycle you ordered there may be up to a week delay to get your stuff shipped. I have also found they don't always tell you when they have shipped...I have recently enquired about an item I paid for a week ago to find its landed in Customs already (once they gave me the tracking number)

Shoot them an email (they usually reply in less than 24 hours) and you may be surprised to find they have already shipped your stuff.
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I was using the order a test order and I am not in any rush to receive as I have no place to put another MP.

Yep, nothing to worry about - parcel arrived 10 days after ordering it.

Well, drat .. I sorta just assumed with the virus that online toystores would be closed because getting items was out of the question.. but I was incorrect.
    Missed out on WFC Siege Netflix Voyagers and the Generation Selects Tape 4 Pack ...

Hopefully restocks sometime soon..

Hi everyone, so sorry about the late update on the tracking numbers!

All our Singapore orders are now on delivery as well (previously, majority will drop by our Store to collect), so now our Store guy is rushing to ship out the items first and update the tracking later.
    Plus, our part-time helpers are not able to help with the packing now as well due to the partial shut-down here.

We are still getting the shipments out though (just the tracking email might come late) but feel free to drop us an email anytime if you need to check.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!