Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10202526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

So my SOG vehicle Voltron was shipped and it came straight from Singapore to Sydney then next day to my home town so maybe dhl are just sending stuff wherever is the cheapest route at the time?

The NZ Post option isn't as bad as it seems.
    According to the tracking, items get loaded at Changi Airport SG and go direct to Sydney via Malaysia

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    So my SOG vehicle Voltron was shipped and it came straight from Singapore to Sydney then next day to my home town so maybe dhl are just sending stuff wherever is the cheapest route at the time?
    No, its always been like this even stuff from Japan goes by this route. DHL for me goes from Singapore to sydney, then to Perth.< when reached Sydney Australia post actually takes over.

Received Volcanicus and Abominus after a bit of back and forth professional communication regarding shipping. No issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    The NZ Post option isn't as bad as it seems.
    It?s as bad as I thought and worse. My package has been sitting in NZ for a week with no movement.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    It?s as bad as I thought and worse. My package has been sitting in NZ for a week with no movement.
    Australia Post tracking says my package is in NZ but the NZ Post site?s tracking says my package is in Malaysia. Who really knows?

I've had discrepancies between different tracking sites before and still do. Who knows exactly. It'll show up sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by djanscak View Post
    Australia Post tracking says my package is in NZ but the NZ Post site?s tracking says my package is in Malaysia. Who really knows?
    I?m the same. NZ tracking says it?s in Malaysia, Aussie post says it?s in NZ. Although both updated today saying it landed in Sydney.

edit: delivered. 14 days total. Definitely not as bad as I thought.
    Last edited by danny-boy; 13th July 2021 at 11:43 PM.

Ordered the Ramjet-Dirge 2-pack last September.

Contacted in January and got a reply of 'you will be contacted when this item arrives'

Contacted in May and never got a response.

Contacted early July asking for either the product or a refund. Got a response two weeks later saying I would get a refund which I did receive. No explanation as to why I didn't receive my item or apology for not getting it.

Will not be using this company again.

MP Starscream arrived and for the first time in my collection I have encountered a QC issue straight out the box.. Shot the guys an email a few days back but no response as of yet.. Any suggestions on where to go from here ?? Obviously I understand that the guys at OMP aren't at fault but a response outlining my options (if any) wouldn't go astray