Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Just got my Season deluxes less Gulf, and Netflix Hotlink and Megatron. Delivery took a little over a month if people are interested in the current delays, but as that was all on DHL and Australian Customs after OhMyPrimus sent them promptly. Excellent service as ever, and I look forward to ordering from them again.

First time ordering and just received it in the mail today. Pretty happy with everything, can see why all the positive feedback.

Just got wave 3 Seacons. Always good to deal with. Delays in transit is totally out of their control, always remember that.

Hi everyone, there's backlog at Auspost so DHL have stopped accepting shipment temporarily until the backlog clears.

Also, as mentioned above, it's taking much longer for the parcels that have already been shipped out, think the average is around a month currently.

With the improving situation in Australia, we do expect things to be back to normalcy sooner than later.

And thanks so much for your understanding and the kind feedback even with the delays! Really appreciate that!

@1AZRAEL1 @Gehirn @ComradeRenko

More stuffs from OMP. Soundwave Spy Patrol 3rd unit, 4 pack of cassettes. Lovely lovely.

Hi everyone, delivery to Australia have resumed!!

All pending orders are on their way over, thanks!

Siege Nemesis Prime arrived on Monday after spending 3 weeks in transit (totally out of OMP's control, of course). Well packed as usual. Very happy.

Studio Series 44 Optimus came in on Thursday. The despatch was prompt, but it spent a while in transit, with nearly 2 weeks passing between the item being scanned as leaving a facility in Singapore and arriving in Australia.

I'm happy with the service, but it looks like there are still some substantial delays with getting items from overseas.

I purchased a figure that arrived broken straight out of the box. I emailed oh my Primus immediately last Thursday and have yet to receive a response. I followed up a few days ago and still nothing.

I?m very surprised as Dennis & Ed have been fantastic and always respond within a few days. I?m still giving them the benefit of the doubt but I?m slightly concerned there?s been no attempt at a resolution yet.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I purchased a figure that arrived broken straight out of the box. I emailed oh my Primus immediately last Thursday and have yet to receive a response. I followed up a few days ago and still nothing.

I?m very surprised as Dennis & Ed have been fantastic and always respond within a few days. I?m still giving them the benefit of the doubt but I?m slightly concerned there?s been no attempt at a resolution yet.
    Yeah. I'm not sure what's going on at the moment. They still haven't replied to my email asking about the "*Subject to stock cut" on their recent listings. I got in super quick with my preorders so I guess my orders will be fine in the event of cancelations, but it would be nice to have my question answered.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.