Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: GEN-TR Trypticon is in Australia

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There is a local company offering $195 so Big W has to be at $200 to be an impulse buy.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    I hope we find out soon because I'm pretty sure I'll impulse buy it as soon as I see it, and if there isn't a sale price then I won't feel bad haha
    Convince yourself he's normal price is $500 and you can buy at 300 and be happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    If you hate stickers, he's not for you. 158.
    !!!!!
    Wow. Maybe Australians are being charged a buck for each sticker and Tryppy is only 150 odd bucks.

Them stickers better stick good!!

If we don't see any reduction in price on Trypticon at Toy Sale I'm wondering if it will actually be any cheaper getting Trypticon from HLJ. At the current exchange rate he is $240 from HLJ, without bank fees and shipping. BBTS might be a better option price wise though.

should everyone on OTCA make a collective pact to not buy it from Big W and let it shelf warm??
    Hopefully they knock the price down to a reasonable amount soon after

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrick View Post
    should everyone on OTCA make a collective pact to not buy it from Big W and let it shelf warm??
    Hopefully they knock the price down to a reasonable amount soon after
    Didn't we all say this last time and they ended up clearing out?

Because there is more than one community and I bet half of people here aren't even reading the thread just looking at the pictures and anything with the price involved XD

And yeah as mentioned a local company (the little toy company to be exact) has it for $195, that's nearly the price I could of gotten fort max when big w was having that secondary toy sale after the main one (as in to clear all the special buys).

We have options people, but DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD think $300 is ok, it may not be 4 years ago but that's absurd considering how tiny he is to fort max/metroplex

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    considering how tiny he is to fort max/metroplex
    Why does everyone keep calling him tiny? He comes up to Fort Max's chin/top of shoulder. He's also pretty long.

I don't think he's worth $298 but he's not a small toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    There is a local company offering $195 so Big W has to be at $200 to be an impulse buy.
    For those who don't know which company Jellico is referring to, it is The Little Toy Company.

ESTIMATED ARRIVAL IS AUGUST/SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2017

So be prepared for a long wait. Given that this thread is about Trypticon actually being in stock, and many of us are going to run out and grab the first one we see, this deal might not be for you.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I'm waiting to see what Big W's sale price will be, because although TLTC's price is definitely cheaper, I would still have to pay for postage from Melbourne to Sydney. If Big W's sale price for Trypti works out to be around the $250 then I'd be willing to get it, but if it's going to be closer to the $300 mark then I'll go w/ TLTC.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Why does everyone keep calling him tiny? He comes up to Fort Max's chin/top of shoulder. He's also pretty long.

I don't think he's worth $298 but he's not a small toy.
    He's a fitting titan to fight devastator or the cw combiners, but to metroplex/fort max he's not even competition.

I want it still only because I'm not waiting another 20+ years for a second attempt/some bizarre wallet demolishing masterpiece/3p attempt

Now might be the time to get him from TLTC on eBay with the 10% off, if you have him in their eBay store.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496