Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Is it actually a KO of Astro Magnum, and not a real Astro Magnum?

I know that "Shackwave" was a legit toy released in the 80s after Transformers started (called Galactic Man), while Astro Magnum was the name of the pre-Transformers version of Shockwave before Hasbro got the license to produce it.

I remember having a "Shackwave" when I was young and didn't know it wasn't a Shockwave, but it didn't have any of the stickers of the Radio Shack toy, so was probably a KO as well. And there were a lot of them here... probably just as prolific as the Transformers Shockwave.

Am I right in thinking Shockwave was the only Early Original Series Transformers toy that was produced as a KO back then, at the same time as the legit figures?
Since it isn't really a KO of a Transformers toy (it's colour suggests that it is a KO of the Radio Shack Galactic Man toy), and isn't a modern day KO (which I loath), it shouldn't be a big deal selling it here... just do it in the Unauthorised TFs section.
I remember that Shackwave being available at that years Easter Show or am I describing a KO?