Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

All I could see is Oxipay. All good though they just replied they have a lot of stock sitting with DHL awaiting clearance

How did you score a reply? I haven't had any replies for a month. One item shows as "fulfilled", but no tracking and I doubt it would take 5 days to get from Bundy to Brisbane. Next stop will be Fair Trading, I think. I'm not after my money back, I'm after a reply to a reasonable question.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kylie always replies, but this time it took a while, I had to be real persistent, two emails and then hit up their messenger and email update came through this morning explaining. They also said DHL are holding on to many items for the last 5 weeks and not releasing them to TBI. They have a new account manager rectifying the issue.

I think they fired me as a customer.

Just a piece of information as to how Sendle works for those that don't know. Courier gets scheduled to pick up packages from a location, usually a couple of days in advance. Courier picks up then off to recipient. That, along with it being this close to Christmas, may take a little bit longer.

Sorry, but some impatience from people who have been burned by PC makes people paranoid about another business. Bombarding them with messages won't help get responses any quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Sorry, but some impatience from people who have been burned by PC makes people paranoid about another business. Bombarding them with messages won't help get responses any quicker.
    Well said Azrael. I've had nothing but a great experience with the Flynns from day one and honestly if I expect free shipping, I buy/order stuff, I let it get added to the crate, and *queue dramatic music* I let it come when it comes. Simple. I don't bombard them with daily messages or impatiently sit there marking the days since ordering on a calendar and as a result I find that when a crate does eventually turn up it makes it all the more exciting to open. As a couple with a family (first and foremost) I think they do an admirable job and will happily continue to buy from and support them. Patience is a virtue, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    What's the usual delay between an item being released in Japan and TI dispatching it?

I'm asking in regrids to MP-29+ Laserwave.
    A while considering I’m still waiting on 2 mp-17+ prowl which was released about 3 months ago.

Also note lack of funding from gov to customs at airports.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I stuck to their 5 day rule. I stuck to it 4 times and got nothing. This is a singly enquiry they didn't respond to for a month. I know they're busy and have lives and day jobs, but if you don't reply to my messages for weeks on end, it's not going to leave me with a very positive impression.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    A while considering I’m still waiting on 2 mp-17+ prowl which was released about 3 months ago.
    Please tell me you're joking. MP-17+ is available everywhere. Why the delay? (flashbacks to PC).

Damn, I've got MP-36+ pre-ordered with these guys.