Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Just fyi
    Don’t you think they should have sent a courtesy email to all?
    FYI not everyone comes on octa to check updates.
    Well is how they run it.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Don’t you think they should have sent a courtesy email to all?
    FYI not everyone comes on octa to check updates.
    Well is how they run it.
    I think they have more important things on their mind at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I think they have more important things on their mind at the moment...
    I don’t disagree, still?
    Like would you know?

Any form of business would have just sent a quick email. I don’t think that’s over the top.

In fact if that’s the reply he got then is understandable other people are questioning and it would take like 5 minutes tops to send an email to your business group.

It was from the Facebook post, not a reply I got. A quick Facebook post is quicker than to send an email out to every single customer. Just saying.

It was from the Facebook post, not a reply I got. A quick Facebook post is quicker than to send an email out to every single customer. Just saying.
    Is not the main business form of communication as you see Goki has been asking.

Please try and understand the normal.

I don’t post on Facebook saying I am not coming to work. That’s my point I am getting at. What next? Tweeter or snap chat? Again what is 5 minutes of a quick write up and send to all? Am I wrong? I mean you are assuming people have Facebook accounts etc but the main business goes by email for notifications etc.

I am only being realistic, again this is their business and how they want to run it.
    You have people got tired of waiting for replies. That’s all I am pointing out. And I am saying is all avoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Is not the main business form of communication as you see Goki has been asking.

Please try and understand the normal.

I don’t post on Facebook saying I am not coming to work. That’s my point I am getting at. What next? Tweeter or snap chat? Again what is 5 minutes of a quick write up and send to all? Am I wrong? I mean you are assuming people have Facebook accounts etc but the main business goes by email for notifications etc.
    Seriously? Compare apples with oranges all you like. People do post up on Facebook that they're sick and not going to work. But that's on the individual to tell their work. Completely different situation anyway. Sending out mass emails, on alot of occasions sends up red flags and boom ends up in junk boxes. Most people in this world do have Facebook anyway.

I posted up the information in here for those that didn't see it.

And again not everyone comes to octa.

Mate either you are just being very ignorant that the business runs by email as the main source of communication and not by Facebook because I am not going to beat a dead horse around this subject. Does it says that on their website? We communicate with Facebook only?

“There are numerous ways to get into contact with us, we are active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and of course email.”

I am done. Is just simple feedback here. You need to cover all grounds.

The impatience I've seen in this world these days is beyond me. Maybe I just see customer service from a different point of view because I deal with the impatience of people day in day out. Everyone wants everything right now and complain when they don't. Not talking about just TBI, but everything in general.

To beat a dead horse, I do get messages back on Facebook and emails. I just don't expect responses so quick because I know they are just 2 people and have hundreds of other emails/messages to go through and they'll get to mine eventually so I don't need to send another and clog up their response time.

And as you say, they communicate across 4 different platforms, so they have to check each one, and when people send the same message to each, they'd have to read them all before they'd send a response.

To beat a dead horse, I do get messages back on Facebook and emails. I just don't expect responses so quick because I know they are just 2 people and have hundreds of other emails/messages to go through and they'll get to mine eventually so I don't need to send another and clog up their response time.

And as you say, they communicate across 4 different platforms, so they have to check each one, and when people send the same message to each, they'd have to read them all before they'd send a response.
    Or do a cut and paste, sorry we have blah blah blah... we apologise for this we get back as soon as we can. Hmm... too hard

I spell it out if you are not keeping up. Be responsible for your business. You know somethings up, do the basic post on all four social media you use saying the inconvenience and get back when you are ready. This includes the main email to your client base hence people who are impatient would cool and back off.

They have more important things to worry I don’t disagree here. But an email as a form of formal communication to your clients is the quickest way that everyone in business with them gets a notification of delays.