Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The recent FB post makes TBI look more like an amateurish side "hobby" business rather than a more proper/professional business. I suppose there's nothing inherently wrong with running a side business, but as a matter of professionalism you've got to run it properly. Scale down the business (or shut it down altogether) if it's something that you cannot cope with. Know your limits. People shouldn't be slaves to their jobs and if balancing their FT work life with family life with TBI life is too much then by all means scale or shut it down.

Family would be their #1 priority as it should be, but then their regular day jobs are their second priority which leaves TBI as being a pretty low priority, which in turns means that TBI customers are very low priority and don't feel valued as customers. I sure don't feel valued. Do it properly or not at all IMHO. There's no shame in acknowledging one's limitations.
    Wow... I don't even know where to begin with this... I'll just go with one point - this thread is for feedback on the business for other consumers, not for people (who presumably have no small business experience themselves) to tell others how to run their business in a forum meant for fans...

You might want to take a break from this page Gok. You have given feedback and all I see now is you having a dig consistently at the business. Let others make up their mind and stop flooding the page. That last comment goes for everyone not providing actual feedback too.

Now for my feedback, made an inquiry the other day and was responded to promptly. Perhaps people should check junk mail filters or spam folders and ensure they aren't missing correspondence as I've never had a query go unanswered.

My feedback:-

I've ordered the JinBao Set C, it's a bit late from the advertised date.

Emailed today to ask what was happening, was replied to within 60 mins.

I think at this stage it's unfair to say they don't care about their customers based on a few examples. I too was burned by PC but so far I'm not concerned about TBI.

It's possible my expectations are pretty low compared to some people though so always keep that in mind when reading peoples feedback.

My emails were replied to a fortnight later with a refund.

Glad that's sorted now and we move forward.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think things are getting back on track with TBI - update to My Account which is nice and my emails have been responded to almost instantly.

PE Beast Gorira on the way!

I hope they keep going this way, I really do. Yes I was mad but as long as they can keep communication up, we'll see how we go

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    I think things are getting back on track with TBI - update to My Account which is nice and my emails have been responded to almost instantly.

PE Beast Gorira on the way!

I hope they keep going this way, I really do. Yes I was mad but as long as they can keep communication up, we'll see how we go
    Congratulations on getting your item, there may be hope yet for what I'm waiting on. I have emailed them twice already about it however received no response, which does leave me concerned.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Congratulations on getting your item, there may be hope yet for what I'm waiting on. I have emailed them twice already about it however received no response, which does leave me concerned.
    Same here

I ordered items that were 'in stock' late last year and others that have subsequently released early this year. Have emailed a number of times with no response. I got burned in The Great PC Scandal so admit I am a bit punch-shy. Hoping that I receive any form of communication to let me know where it's up to.

Has anyone received Masterpiece MP-36+ Megatron or MP-29+ Laserwave?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Has anyone received Masterpiece MP-36+ Megatron or MP-29+ Laserwave?
    I Facebook messaged them about Laserwave on the 18th. Seen, but no response.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    Same here

I ordered items that were 'in stock' late last year and others that have subsequently released early this year. Have emailed a number of times with no response. I got burned in The Great PC Scandal so admit I am a bit punch-shy. Hoping that I receive any form of communication to let me know where it's up to.
    I'm in the same boat.

still waiting for MP-36+..........