Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

It's understandable given your history with PC that you're a little edgy about it, but I wouldn't worry about not receiving your items. Where as TBI are going through a tough period of dealing with increased business and personal issues, I don't think they're about to run off with anyone's money.

So it's down to what kind of customer experience and speed of service you want as to whether you cancel your order before the PayPal deadline passes

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

His deadline was passed a year ago so Paypal only works six months. They will have zero involvement from here onward.

I will advise people not to take a relaxed approach if the sum of money is quite a bit. Once is passed the credit card limit period, you will not be able to get any funds back.

Whether this retailer is going to be like a PC or not is not of concern. I used to think PC was great, and I was proven wrong. What is important though, is that YOUR circumstances as a customer that you currently experiencing may differ from others. Do not let others influence your current issue to just sit back if there is a real issue, as stated, once the time limit has passed, there is nothing you can do.

I also like to add Fantoys are known for bad Time releases so it can be out of a retailer's control in regards to Fantoys items. However if the toy is released and the retailer is failing to provide, then you got an issue.
    I avoid ordering any 3P figures due to this uncertainty and only order when I know the 3p company is able to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffatron View Post
    It's understandable given your history with PC that you're a little edgy about it, but I wouldn't worry about not receiving your items. Where as TBI are going through a tough period of dealing with increased business and personal issues, I don't think they're about to run off with anyone's money.

So it's down to what kind of customer experience and speed of service you want as to whether you cancel your order before the PayPal deadline passes
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    His deadline was passed a year ago so Paypal only works six months. They will have zero involvement from here onward.

I will advise people not to take a relaxed approach if the sum of money is quite a bit. Once is passed the credit card limit period, you will not be able to get any funds back.

Whether this retailer is going to be like a PC or not is not of concern. I used to think PC was great, and I was proven wrong. What is important though, is that YOUR circumstances as a customer that you currently experiencing may differ from others. Do not let others influence your current issue to just sit back if there is a real issue, as stated, once the time limit has passed, there is nothing you can do.

I also like to add Fantoys are known for bad Time releases so it can be out of a retailer's control in regards to Fantoys items. However if the toy is released and the retailer is failing to provide, then you got an issue.
    I avoid ordering any 3P figures due to this uncertainty and only order when I know the 3p company is able to provide.
    Appreciate the advice, guys. Will keep everyone posted.

MP-29+ Shockwave and MP-36+ Megatron status has changed to shipped (from destination). April ETA. The wait is frustrating but have to give TBI credit for the updates.

I finally received an update regarding Flame Toys Tarn. They have procured stock from another supplier and expect to receive them within another week or so.

I have to say I appreciate the lengths they've gone to get the order done, despite the time it has taken. I'm not sure if I'll shop with them again however I will say that my experience with them is more positive than negative.

My MP Cordon was lost by the courier and TBI have given me a refund.
    A good result for an unfortunate situation.

Hey all
    Just wondering if anyone else whom ordered the MP-32 reissue had heard anything ? The product page says the expected date was due in Feb but alas that is long gone now.. I have tried to contact them through both Facebook and email with no reply..
    Cheers

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    Hey all
    Just wondering if anyone else whom ordered the MP-32 reissue had heard anything ? The product page says the expected date was due in Feb but alas that is long gone now.. I have tried to contact them through both Facebook and email with no reply..
    Cheers
    I'm getting worried, different questions, but same...response as you

Nothing

I received a shipping notification for Flame Toys Tarn. I had started to give up ever seeing him so this kinda big for me.

I still await the day I receive him; I wish everyone the best with whatever items they have left.

Received my FlameToys Tarn today. Despite the time taken, I am happy that I got him, which ultimately is what matters, thank you TBI