Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

I have about 4 preorders so have not actually received anything yet. But they are very friendly. I'd also recommend contacting them if something you want is not on their site as they may be able to get it in. I enquired about XTransbots Andras and the preorder magically appeared on their site a few hours later.

I received my first order yesterday.

It was packaged really well and they were excellent to deal with.

Their courier on the other hand are a disgrace. The box had a hole gouged in it and had been with the courier for delivery for two whole days before it arrived on the third. A bit of damage to two of the boxes inside but if it hadn't been packaged as well as it had it could have been worse.

I provided feedback on the courier to them and they were very receptive. I will not hesitate to order more from them in future.

Received my first shipping notification on the Wednesday then received my parcel on the Thursday. Parcel was a bit banged up but inside was perfectly wrapped and secured and even had some free insignia decals thrown in. Will definitely be placing orders with them in the future.

Just put in a pre order for a few things that were sold out everywhere else! So far they seem a very polite business with good contact with their customers. Beyond the usual "your order is recieved" email I was sent another one thanking me for my business.

Hopefully everything goes nice and smoothly!

Placed my first preorder with Toybot Importz last night - due out middle of this month. Fingers crossed.

Their name is cumbersome to pronounce IRL though. But hey, so long as they provide a reliable service I don't care if they call themselves Shirley'z Plaztic Crackhouze.

Ordered trypticon Sunday. Delivered Thursday. Packing and communication top notch. I was getting replies within hours, sometimes minutes.

Preordered Fanstoys Grinder X and purchased Zeta Blast Off from Toybot Importz. Both arrived yesterday, packed very well and prestine. Bonus autobot and decepticon transfers were included for free (as well as a few fridge magnets). Couldn't be happier with the service they are providing, keep up the good work!

Preordered RH MP soundwave KO, MT starscream and MMC bugs.

After the recent bad experiences with PC , this is feeling better already, especially knowing that I'm paying thru PayPal.

I sent them a message on Facebook and they responded within 15 minutes. Very happy after dealing with PC as well

EDIT: Received my Grinder X and it was fantastic the whole time. The shipping company constantly contacted me and even allowed me to redirect to my work place. Wonder experience and I definitely will be looking into buying stuff again in future!
    Last edited by FruitBuyer; 13th September 2017 at 12:53 PM.

Well this sucks.

We have received and started shipping out the Hasbro - Titans Return Siege on Cybertron box sets, unfortunately our freight forwarder has lost one of our shipments in which your order was contained.
    We do sincerely apologise, this is the first time we have experienced this issue, it will take some time to sort out, but in the meantime we have placed another order for the box sets and expect this to be here late next week. (supplier is shipping directly to us)

If you like we are more than happy to refund you, we can notify you when the stock arrives and keep one aside for you in event that you would still like to purchase it.

I understand that this is your first order placed with us, and we will do whatever it takes for you to have the faith that we will deliver this item to you.

Although I do appreciate them keeping me in the loop. I just hope that the ETA for my order doesn't keep being indefinitely pushed back. #firstimpressions