Page 34 of 71 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Have you guys tried messaging their FB group (TBI's Customer HQ)? They are really active in responding on there.
    I?ve been waiting since Friday for approval. Just get the feeling that they don?t want to speak to me because they still don?t have my items which are becoming long overdue. Just looking for the answer to that age old question ?where?s my stuff??

Someone's on the naughty list...

Has anyone gone through a credit card chargeback process through Oxipay/Humm for a claim against Toybot? It seems like that is what is now necessary in order to get my money back.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I really REALLY wanted TBI to work out, but i'm losing faith

I preordered LG-EX Big Powered back in October last year, paid via OxiPay, then sat and waited and waited, tried contacting via emails and facebook and messenger and allsorts....

I have always been polite during my correspondence and tried to keep my irritation about the lack of communication under control.

Finally I sent an email in which I said I would have to take further action if the lack of responses continued and then the next day FINALLY received a reply stating I had (accidentally) put it in the TBI crate so if I paid the shipping it would be shipped to me.... I did so the very next day.... that was two weeks ago.

Unfortunately now I've gotten to a point of emailing through the various methods wherever I can but I'm starting to think that like Tober I'll have to follow up with Oxipay.

I get that these guys are a small operation, that they have received a lot of orders and had a bad supplier to begin with, but it would be OH so nice if there was a retailer who offered both good prices AND good communication when it came to preorder items.

You are not the only one. Their communication is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I really REALLY wanted TBI to work out, but i'm losing faith

I preordered LG-EX Big Powered back in October last year, paid via OxiPay, then sat and waited and waited, tried contacting via emails and facebook and messenger and allsorts....

I have always been polite during my correspondence and tried to keep my irritation about the lack of communication under control.

Finally I sent an email in which I said I would have to take further action if the lack of responses continued and then the next day FINALLY received a reply stating I had (accidentally) put it in the TBI crate so if I paid the shipping it would be shipped to me.... I did so the very next day.... that was two weeks ago.

Unfortunately now I've gotten to a point of emailing through the various methods wherever I can but I'm starting to think that like Tober I'll have to follow up with Oxipay.

I get that these guys are a small operation, that they have received a lot of orders and had a bad supplier to begin with, but it would be OH so nice if there was a retailer who offered both good prices AND good communication when it came to preorder items.

Im pretty much in the same boat as you, Ive just sent a complaint through Qld fair trading hoping that will force a response from them. Hopefully (a) I get my stuff or (b) they get upset and refund my money and then I wont have to go the bank or anything. Dont let it hang for too long, as a consumer you have your rights

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Im pretty much in the same boat as you, Ive just sent a complaint through Qld fair trading hoping that will force a response from them. Hopefully (a) I get my stuff or (b) they get upset and refund my money and then I wont have to go the bank or anything. Dont let it hang for too long, as a consumer you have your rights
    It's just disappointing that i FINALLY received a reply and FINALLY thought there would be traction, I jump through the hoops they asked me to (at great resistance) and then I'm shoved back into the corner again

I'll have to see what SA has in regards to fair trading...

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I'll have to see what SA has in regards to fair trading...
    You'll need to go through Queensland Fair Trading as they are Brisbane based.

If you paid with a credit card you could start with your bank. They can be very convincing!

I paid via OxiPay at the time so no

Thanks for the info re Qld Fair Trading though.