Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

I bit the bullet and submitted a complaint. I didn't want to go this far, but one scrap of communication in this saga from them just isn't good enough after all this time.

First TLTC and now this, my Aussie online retailer experience hasn't been great thats for sure. Glad I missed the Premium Collectibles boat or I would've had a really bad trifecta *sigh*

I wish those who have had positive experiences with TBI all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I bit the bullet and submitted a complaint. I didn't want to go this far, but one scrap of communication in this saga from them just isn't good enough after all this time.

First TLTC and now this, my Aussie online retailer experience hasn't been great thats for sure. Glad I missed the Premium Collectibles boat or I would've had a really bad trifecta *sigh*

I wish those who have had positive experiences with TBI all the best.
    Who did you start your dispute with, Fair Trades or Oxipay?

I just began with Humm (Oxipay) as they have a resolution process on their site.

https://www.shophumm.com.au/help/ive...ith-a-retailer
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Who did you start your dispute with, Fair Trades or Oxipay?

I just began with Humm (Oxipay) as they have a resolution process on their site.

https://www.shophumm.com.au/help/ive...ith-a-retailer
    I started with Fair Trade. We'll see how we go I guess.

I?m glad you put a complaint as well, now Im not saying everyone grab your pitchforks but it will look better for us especially as it?s the same complete involving the same item. This will at least force an answer from them and a resolution as I?m pretty sure they have to show the ombudsman that have resolved the problem or it goes to court.

I started the Humm/OxiPay dispute process on Friday and received a request for additional information that afternoon (mostly personal ID, for some reason...). Today (Monday) I got an email saying that they have contacted Toybot. About two hours ago I have separate shipping notices for both of my disputed items. They are scheduled to be picked up by Sendle tomorrow.

I started the Humm/OxiPay dispute process on Friday and received a request for additional information that afternoon (mostly personal ID, for some reason...). Today (Monday) I got an email saying that they have contacted Toybot. About two hours ago I have separate shipping notices for both of my disputed items. They are scheduled to be picked up by Sendle tomorrow.
    That's fantastic mate! I've had absolutely no word. So I guess OxiPay disputes is next if I want some form of traction then...

Result! So the way to get your stuff is by threatening them.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Result! So the way to get your stuff is by threatening them.
    Sad really isn't it But I have gone down the Humm/Oxipay path now too. I just want closure.

Yeah. it's not ideal, but I'm running out of options. Oxipay is a soft option compared to a credit card reverse-chargeback as they (Oxipay) would also be fined if Mastercard ruled in my favor.

No word from Sendle yet, but it's only 10.30 AM.

Fair Trades can be good, but they often take around two weeks for a standard reply.

EDIT: The tracking number is active.
    Last edited by Tober; 3rd September 2019 at 03:02 PM.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pretty shiity its come to that. I got my last figure, MP BW Megatron not long ago and won't be making another order.