Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

That sounds strange. They shouldn't be able to compromise Australian retail law with their own T&Cs.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    24 hours. It was super quick. I'm very impressed by their dispute resolution speed.
    Hmm I did mine mine Wednesday night, so I might wait till Monday arvo and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    That sounds strange. They shouldn't be able to compromise Australian retail law with their own T&Cs.
    Yeah it?s pretty rubbish you have 120 days from the time of purchase to dispute and if you dispute with your bank they suspend your account.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Yeah it?s pretty rubbish you have 120 days from the time of purchase to dispute and if you dispute with your bank they suspend your account.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Who?
    Afterpay

Finally received my order a few weeks ago after threatening a credit card chargeback. Item was unsealed which went against my plan of keeping it MISB. But just considered myself lucky to get it at all.

Sad that it takes those measures to get a result but life goes on. Thankfully that was my only order.

You're going to have to weigh up weather it's worth it. Did they say how long the suspension is?

From what we've seen so far, all you really need is for them to put pressure on Toybot to get a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    You're going to have to weigh up weather it's worth it. Did they say how long the suspension is?

From what we've seen so far, all you really need is for them to put pressure on Toybot to get a result.
    Oh, they will be getting pressure all right. But I have a few items that were due in August so don’t want to jeopardise those for the time being. I’ll give them til the end of September.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Item was unsealed which went against my plan of keeping it MISB. But just considered myself lucky to get it at all.
    That's so bullspit. They've basically sold you a used toy despite leading you to believe that you would be receiving a new/unused product. Even if it's just the sticky tape that's broken and the toy hasn't been handled, it's still technically loose. A loose mint toy is still loose, it's not MISB. I've picked up a few LMIB toys off Mandarake, but at least Mandarake typically charges about half price for LMIB toys. The audacity of supplying you with an LMIB toy when you paid for an MISB figure is just incredibly poor form.

So is there anyone still waiting on long overdue orders, or have they sorted them all out?