Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 203035363738394041424344455060 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I think the biggest issue here is the fact it can easily be perceived as pathetic excuses, even if they are facts. If they were always communicating with customers and THEN these things happened, people would be a lot more forgiving.
    He must of dropped his phone 6 months ago as his ‘internet access’ has been bad for quite some time.

... If they were always communicating with customers and THEN these things happened, people would be a lot more forgiving.
    Communication has never been lacking for me... so all is forgiven

Finally got a response this week from TBI.

Missing items are being sent out (no notification yet, just an email to say in process)

and the refund is shown up as verified via email, but still waiting on my end (probably take the usual bank bs several days to process).

I want to still be a customer, but most likely going with in stock items going forward, as I have had some of the same issues now with PC, then Little Toy Never Replies and now TBI. The Trifecta!
    The good thing that TBI has always shipped my past items, unlike the other two who were just deceptive from the start with me and didnt ship stuff and had to go forced refunds with both.

I think the biggest issue here is the fact it can easily be perceived as pathetic excuses, even if they are facts. If they were always communicating with customers and THEN these things happened, people would be a lot more forgiving.
    True.
    I'd rather just hear facts.

Or a weekly status update and not all the in between stuff.

After a while its just starts to LOOK dodgy (regardless of the reality of whatever the situation is). It creates mis-trust with people.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    It might be worth noting that they have been moving location for the last few weeks (you should be aware of this if you are on their customer facebook group), I also became aware that Stuart had dropped his phone and his internet access was severely restricted.
    I follow their weekly updates etc and have done so pretty much last 12 months straight. My issue went back way before any of that.
    And my customer emailed query on refund for the items they could not get also precedes any of the recent shenanigans etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Or a weekly status update and not all the in between stuff.
    After a while its just starts to LOOK dodgy (regardless of the reality of whatever the situation is). It creates mis-trust with people.
    This^. Just a little message or update can go a long way to ease people’s minds.
    A bit of an update for me. Got a shipping email last night for one of my ‘missing’ items. And a refund for another. I just went in and ‘shipped my loot crate thingy’ and put the order numbers in it. Seemed to have worked. Will be interesting to see what actually arrives though.

Got an email today from afterpay confirming my refund will show up in 5 days.
    I love how banks can take your money right away, but 5$#$^$ about when it comes to giving it back!

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Got an email today from afterpay confirming my refund will show up in 5 days.
    I love how banks can take your money right away, but 5$#$^$ about when it comes to giving it back!
    So who actually issued the refund? Tbi, Afterpay or did you contact the bank? Just curious as I put up a post earlier stating that Afterpay would suspend your account if you initiated chargebacks

Small update, just got an email for a refund for LG-ex big powered which I no longer wanted anyway, 1 down 4 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    So who actually issued the refund? Tbi, Afterpay or did you contact the bank? Just curious as I put up a post earlier stating that Afterpay would suspend your account if you initiated chargebacks
    In my case it was TBI that did it.

I got my refund which was actioned by tbi. They sent me an email.
    Then following week email from afterpay and eventually the refund which was for siege wave 2 deluxes.
    The refund was from afterpay directly into my bank account.

I got my other overdue items but from now forward im only buying in-stock items and no pre orders as i can see the same issues popping up again next year when items dus december this year turn up six months into next year.