Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 304045464748495051525354556070 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

The money I paid for Omega back in March 2019 (and still not delivered, nor any sign of delivery/courier) that is several months overdue (the old ETA was changed, not unlike the *shifting goals* of a certain business that did this also that we all know about.....) should result in delivery of an actual product, or a refund for non delivery of said product.

Not *excuses* from the business for not fulfilling their obligations or excuses from people on the internet?

How they do business is none of my business. They took my money, as a customer and in Australia are obligated to actually exchange something for it, as it was NOT a donation.

If you want to argue against that, feel free. But we will AGREE TO DISAGREE right there and I have nothing further to say on that.

I have put in a complaint to QLD consumer protection and they have advised me that they have multiple complaints against tbi and have been trying to contact them since September 2019 and have not responded. They have also tried to send 2 agents to speak to them but since they have moved address and have not updated their address details, they have no way of contacting them other than email.

Quite disturbing since we know that tbi have been online updating their website, facebook and twiiter yet cannot respond to consumer protection. This is going to get interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by drunkm0nk View Post
    I have put in a complaint to QLD consumer protection and they have advised me that they have multiple complaints against tbi and have been trying to contact them since September 2019 and have not responded. They have also tried to send 2 agents to speak to them but since they have moved address and have not updated their address details, they have no way of contacting them other than email.

Quite disturbing since we know that tbi have been online updating their website, facebook and twiiter yet cannot respond to consumer protection. This is going to get interesting....
    I'm sorry but I call BS on this post. A Government body is not going to disclose information about an ongoing investigation (if there is one) to a nobody. This is your first community post and it is about TBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'm sorry but I call BS on this post. A Government body is not going to disclose information about an ongoing investigation (if there is one) to a nobody. This is your first community post and it is about TBI.
    A bit like when we had a bunch of new members join in 2014 to talk about how good the show was in the Manspace thread. Oddly none of those new members ever posted again

Gotta love a good spread of misinformation. Goes well on toast

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    So because its my first post and its about TBI its automatically BS? right...

Let me clarify. Consumer protection agent said the following...

* they do have multiple complaints against TBI
    * they have been trying to contact TBI since Sept 2019 via email as they have no phone number
    * they have tried to send agents to their physical address in Bundaberg to contact them but since they have moved address and not do not have their current address have been unable to contact them.
    * current person living TBI's previous address details is frustrated with all the enquiries as to TBI's new address as they do not know.

As for being a nobody I have lodged and official compliant through their website and provided all my details and proof of purchase to Consumer Protection QLD with case number etc.

I hate when new members get treated like this. It's a bad look and discourages new people from being active here. It's totally believable that Fair Trading would say that. I've been told colourful stuff like this when complaining about a different company previously.

Welcome drunkm0nk, hope you get a resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I hate when new members get treated like this. It's a bad look and discourages new people from being active here. It's totally believable that Fair Trading would say that. I've been told colourful stuff like this when complaining about a different company previously.

Welcome drunkm0nk, hope you get a resolution.
    Well said. I have also spoken to drunkm0nk privately and he has shown me proof that he has opened a case with OFT QLD and that he received a phonecall about it. The contents of the call cannot be proven, but it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility that he was told this. We know from this feedback thread and elsewhere there are a number of unhappy TBI customers.

I'll save people from going to the trouble of saying that yes there are happy customers too.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkm0nk View Post
    So because its my first post and its about TBI its automatically BS? right...

Let me clarify. Consumer protection agent said the following...

* they do have multiple complaints against TBI
    * they have been trying to contact TBI since Sept 2019 via email as they have no phone number
    * they have tried to send agents to their physical address in Bundaberg to contact them but since they have moved address and not do not have their current address have been unable to contact them.
    * current person living TBI's previous address details is frustrated with all the enquiries as to TBI's new address as they do not know.

As for being a nobody I have lodged and official compliant through their website and provided all my details and proof of purchase to Consumer Protection QLD with case number etc.
    Your first post in the community was to raise very serious allegations (with no proof) about a retailer. I find it highly unlikely that what you are saying is either truthful or accurate. Could a rep have said something they should not have? Sure, it is possible. But you have shown no proof to back up your claims and it seems suspicious that you created an account just to post this feedback.

Yes I agree that this is not an ideal way to address new members. However, most new members arent having their first post raise serious allegations with no proof. I welcome you providing evidence. Most will post a hello in the welcome section or something alike.

If you want to be part of this community other than for this feedback reason, welcome.by all means.

Hi drunkm0nk, the address they use in their mailings is 24 Baker Street · Kepnock, QLD 4670.
    BTW. Posting in this forum is almost certain to get their attention. Wouldn't be surprised if certain posters are affiliated with TBI. It would seem plausible given repeated recurrences of dissent throughout the thread.
    But as a customer don't expect any responses to emails.