Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3343484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Yep.

I've Been through this same non-dlievery year in advance pre-order nonsense with ............... Little Toy Company.............PC........and now TBI.

The Trifecta.

no January update it seems

Not unless you count the "thanks TBI" posts on their own FB page. Seems cherry picked as nothing else appears there anymore, just a random single items that somebody got somewhere. Still leaving hundreds of other items unaccounted for.

UDATE: 17th Jan / 2020 - Nothing delivered, no notifications of anything posted.

*Sorry* if this is boring /repetetive to read but I like to be consistent and I know ultimately it's all evidence that others can see in this thread for non-delivery of items and their decline of service etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Not unless you count the "thanks TBI" posts on their own FB page. Seems cherry picked as nothing else appears there anymore, just a random single items that somebody got somewhere. Still leaving hundreds of other items unaccounted for.
    The posts here and the comments on their page tell two very different stories.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    It's just like with PC, people who were known to post on twitter or somewhere would receive small orders of like GIJoe or something and post to keep up the illusion.

I tested my luck with their ebay and bought something, no issues at all, but wouldn't use their site, and def wouldnt preorder.

Because they delete all the bad comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Because they delete all the bad comments.
    Or they block customers from the page before they have a chance to say anything, like in my case.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I ended up getting a reply to my email from Stuart and got a full refund for my Megatron last week. Feels good to have it out the way although I wish I had the figure -_- now just gotta wait till it pops up on special from nippon or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Netero View Post
    I ended up getting a reply to my email from Stuart and got a full refund for my Megatron last week. Feels good to have it out the way although I wish I had the figure -_- now just gotta wait till it pops up on special from nippon or something.
    was that MP-43 Beast wars Megatron that has been out since early 1st quarter 2019???

Or they block customers from the page before they have a chance to say anything, like in my case.
    wow... even before you said something... I can understand if they block you or kick you out 'after' you provided some feedback , negative or not but before? why bother having a customer page...ridiculous