Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

I have a hand full of things on pre-order from these guys and I've received about 7 shipments already.

Yes Model Data Clerk and Titans Return Seaspray and MPM-03 Bumblebee
    MFT Galvontron and MFT Cyclonaus
    Hasbro Cogman
    Maketoys Contact Shot and Transformers Masterpiece Official Guide - Chinese Edition and Transformers Visualworks Art Book - Chinese Edition
    FT Grinder,
    FT Phoenix and Klaatu

their packaging started off very good but with feedback has become even better. There is often a sheet of faction labels thrown in and the books were packed excellently. the plastic wrapping is excellent, though possibly overkill given the amount of bubblewrap used inside. Nearly every box has had corner supports and I'm of two minds as to whether they really help or if they paint a target on the box.

having said that I am yet to receive anything damaged past a damaged box for FT Phoenix and that was a result of extremely rough treatment by the carrier.
    I will continue to use toybotimportz for the foreseeable future.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Great prices, reliability, free faction stickers, excellent packaging... another order delivered with no issues.
    These guys will get my money for all my third party purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Great prices, reliability, free faction stickers, excellent packaging... another order delivered with no issues.
    These guys will get my money for all my third party purchases.
    I noticed you are in WA. Was the Carrier Sendle/Fastway out of curiosity? My 3rd delivery arrived on Monday via Fastway and this took nearly 3 weeks. 2 of my items had damage to the boxes before they were even packed. Can’t say I’m thrilled with TBI to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I noticed you are in WA. Was the Carrier Sendle/Fastway out of curiosity? My 3rd delivery arrived on Monday via Fastway and this took nearly 3 weeks. 2 of my items had damage to the boxes before they were even packed. Can’t say I’m thrilled with TBI to be honest.
    All my deliveries were by Sendle.
    They arrived within the expected delivery dates and I'd normally get a call from them that the parcel has arrived.
    The boxes for my items were fine.
    You might want to contact TBI regarding your issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I had exactly the same problem only two weeks late and no attempt to deliver two days in a row. I let them know purely for feedback and a suggestion they not use them.

I wasn't concerned about the damage to that specific box so I don't know what they would do if I did have a problem. They did say for any orders specify that you don't want Fastway and they will make sure not to use them. They also offered free shipping on my next order although this was before free shipping became a thing.

For my next order I will offer to pay for shipping to avoid Fastway.

Extremely happy with my first order. Pre-order came in stock within expected time. Parcel was sent Thursday via sendle and received Tuesday morning. Highly recommended.

Bought Phoenix and Koot last week, arrived today. Marvelous

Got Galaxy Meteor. No complaints.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I had ordered PC 17 from them last month, but it hadn't shown up after three weeks and there'd been no update on its tracking by the mail delivery service.

I let Toybot know and they sent a replacement out which I got two days later... the same day my original order showed up (a month after it had been sent).

Throughout Toybot Importz were great to deal with, so I'd give them a recommendation.

My first order arrived today with free toyhax insignia s.

Very well packed and great service. Now waiting for my other two preorders to drop.

Oh and they’re having Black Friday sale. .