Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41515657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Aren't TBI and Toybot Importz the same? Guess it got 21% then.
    Yes that would be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Following a couple of messages about the Awards this morning, I've now caught up on the last six pages of this thread and see why people are asking.

Firstly just wanted to note that I'm not a customer of Toybot Importz and I don't know the owner personally (although we may have crossed paths at one of the meetups I've been to in Sydney and have a connection on Twitter I am not a "friend").

I've gone back over the results and while actually I do have a correction to make, this company received the most votes from the voting pool and it was more than 10. The voting pool was smaller than it's been in a few years but I can't see any suspicious behavior. The same IP address didn't vote 10 times for instance.

Votes were spread across a lot of different retailers and for transparency the full list of sources that got votes is:

toybot importz 18%
    Amazon 15%
    thelittletoycompany 9%
    OhMyPrimus 9%
    RoboToyz 8%
    Robotkingdom 8%
    Saviour toys 5%
    Hobbylink Japan 5%
    BBTS 5%
    Uncle Petes 3%
    TBI 3%
    Zing 2%
    Toys and beyond 2%
    Tftoys.com.au/Xin 2%
    Tfsource 2%
    TF toys 2%
    Showz Store 2%
    Popculcha 2%
    eBay 2%
    AmiAmi/HLJ 2%
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Aren't TBI and Toybot Importz the same? Guess it got 21% then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yes that would be right.
    Oh for the love of Primus. This is meant to be a feedback thread - the OzF awards are obvious feedback and everyone is complaining and questioning Paul’s results.

If you have been f’ed over by TBI you have my condolences. And for the record I’ve never done business with them so I voted for Amazon or HLJ- can’t remeber which (Paul I give you permission to confirm this via what otherwise should be a private vote). But you shouldn’t be questioning Paul who has been doing these votes for years and has the highest integrity.

But it couldn’t be more apparent there is now a witchhunt after this company. This Witch-hunt seems to seek, by connection, to attack anyone that has NOT had a negative experience. Bullying tactics by anyone’s standard.

Can you all just chill out and adhere to the instructions Griffin has given out TWICE now?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just a reminder...

Rehashing opinions over and over again will not resolve anything or result in anything positive.
    Just post feedback on your transaction if you had one, as visitors need to see the feedback posts, which end up getting buried in pages of debate.
    Would make this thread valid for the rest of us again. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    And for the record I’ve never done business with them so I voted for Amazon or HLJ- can’t remeber which
    I would also vote for Amazon and HLJ if I had the chance. Never had any issues with either of them. AmiAmi and 1999.co.jp also get my recommendation.
    I would not vote for TBI based on my own customer interactions, or lack thereof. Will be interesting to observe the feedback (positive/negative) from others on this feedback thread in time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Congratulations are in order for Toybot Importz securing Retailer of the Year in the Ozformers awards. I guess the happy customers outweigh the unhappy on here at least!
    No, it would mean that loads of their customers - most probably the majority of customers - have nothing to do with these forums and so their feedback is silent or not heard.

So for anyone else getting refunds through afterpay, were you successful?

Did they say anything like it's over "x" amount of days, and what did you do to respond to them?

This is my current process, for all the non-delivered items as of 29/1/20 - many of which were due 3-6 months ago and that TBI are still refusing to refund, or send, or really respond at all.

I've seen a few random customers receiving stuff on FB, but two more months on, and no sign of the items they indicated they had received back in November being posted, no notificatio email of postage, and they ignored the new customer request I send several weeks ago asking "PLEASE POST THE IN STOCK PRE-ORD ITEMS YOU NOW HAVE IN STOCK THAT ARE PAID FOR" etc etc.

And has anyone at all here received any items in January 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    So for anyone else getting refunds through afterpay, were you successful?

Did they say anything like it's over "x" amount of days, and what did you do to respond to them?

This is my current process, for all the non-delivered items as of 29/1/20 - many of which were due 3-6 months ago and that TBI are still refusing to refund, or send, or really respond at all.

I've seen a few random customers receiving stuff on FB, but two more months on, and no sign of the items they indicated they had received back in November being posted, no notificatio email of postage, and they ignored the new customer request I send several weeks ago asking "PLEASE POST THE IN STOCK PRE-ORD ITEMS YOU NOW HAVE IN STOCK THAT ARE PAID FOR" etc etc.

And has anyone at all here received any items in January 2020?
    No, still missing MP-10g and soc Gx-71.

No way in hell this "company" should be number one in anything BUT bad reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ... and if there is another site that collects feedback or updates, just post a link to that site.
    Whole slew of new feedback on Facebook here and I just came across ProductReview a couple days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Whole slew of new feedback on Facebook here and I just came across ProductReview a couple days ago.
    Thanks, gave a review based on my experience. Horrible company.

TBI's response to concerns raised on social media 3 months so far has presented as BS. Still quite a number of customers waiting on email responses and extremely overdue/non-delivered pre-ordered goods. The authorities are aware of this. Appears as though there are TBI friends or the like (some of whom aren't customers) posting in support, it's eminently obvious.

Not really interested in what goes on with their FB page, from what I hear it's censored, and real customers with genuine concerns are kicked off. Hear stories of TBI being bullied, but really this serves to distract from the genuine customers waiting for their goods, and with concerns of those goods not being delivered. Obviously some fanboys don't give two hoots about that. If a supplier falls through, the buck stops with TBI.

On another note there is expected to be more news this year on the PC debacle and Dwyer who has been indicted.

I?m actually more curious as to how long before they become a high risk merchant from all the chargebacks and having their merchant account frozen? Then I assume it will be curtains for them.

Scott Dwyer indicted! Best news ever