Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 43535859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

TBI Have just put out an update about the update.... which will be out be Sunday after COVID-19 made it obsolete.... but basically getting stuff from Asia is delayed. But the real information was in how they ship. after previous issues, they batch ship in $1000 lots. So basically like 2 new MP primes at a time... 2 BW MP Megs at a time... 4 omegas.... etc etc.... so maybe people can take this and realise why getting larger items out is taking them longer than people want

Where is this update/excuse/bs?
    Do they send updates by Australia post? Coz they should just use the email provided by their customers or respond to their customers and save the Australia Post for actually shipping the items that have been ordered.
    It really is beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    Where is this update/excuse/bs?
    It was published on their FB page and I believe will end up on their news feed on their website. They stated that an item update will be available Sunday so anyone with outstanding orders should check that out when it drops.

Cant see it anywhere now. But regardless it?s a superfluous excuse to delays of stuff that already arrived in Oz. Nor does it explain not responding to customers, yet responding to some people apparently immediately.
    It really is a shame. It would have been great to have a local ?go to? business.

Bull, China stopped shipping end of Jan, most the stuff was due to arrive middle of Dec/early Jan, where is the items that they have said arrived and pre-orders shipping?

WTF did they do the whole month of January? Looks like more and more lies to me.

Well late jan they boxed up half my items and sent them to me... and before that the answered an email I sent... so after their time off I think the answered emails and sent packages

And a quick look at Chinese CNY shutdowns... says China stops 10 days before so people can go home... so if CNY was on Jan 25, that’s Jan 15 that last shipments could have happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Well late jan they boxed up half my items and sent them to me... and before that the answered an email I sent... so after their time off I think the answered emails and sent packages

And a quick look at Chinese CNY shutdowns... says China stops 10 days before so people can go home... so if CNY was on Jan 25, that’s Jan 15 that last shipments could have happened...
    Why are you defending them, just because they sent you stuff, does not mean they are in the right.

There is many people lacking items that they themselves have said items have arrived, in November / Dec. They are obviously lying and dragging things out for who knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by deez View Post
    Why are you defending them, just because they sent you stuff, does not mean they are in the right.

There is many people lacking items that they themselves have said items have arrived, in November / Dec. They are obviously lying and dragging things out for who knows why.

It?s a feedback thread and he?s simply leaving feedback good or bad. While I agree with you Krayt is well within his rights to safely post in this thread. Although I would like to know how late after release you received them

Quote Originally Posted by deez View Post

Posting facts and their personal feedback is what this topic is for. A customer mustn't withhold legitimate information just because it might hurt OR help a business.

Hard to tell how "late" the things were...

Jetfire 2nd stock was waiting on smokescreen, but they shipped him without smokescreen
    Galactic Man SW had to wait for Lancer.... This shipment was when Lancer arrived
    Cromar came without hotshot, hotshot not arrived yet
    3 pack cassettes were waiting on more things (ship 4 items option)
    Zetar and Nightbird were waiting on more things (ship 4 items option)

So really... no major delay i was concerned about.