Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 44545960616263646566 LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 652

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

  1. #631
    Join Date
    25th Jan 2020
    Location
    Montmorency
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hard to tell how "late" the things were...

    Jetfire 2nd stock was waiting on smokescreen, but they shipped him without smokescreen
    Galactic Man SW had to wait for Lancer.... This shipment was when Lancer arrived
    Cromar came without hotshot, hotshot not arrived yet
    3 pack cassettes were waiting on more things (ship 4 items option)
    Zetar and Nightbird were waiting on more things (ship 4 items option)

    So really... no major delay i was concerned about.
    I paid separate shipping on all my items, soc Gx-71 has said arrived (still does on latest post) since Nov, I have no trust.

    Will see what Queensland fair trade has to say in two days.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    10th May 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    1,324

    Default

    My experience so far...
    All purchases have been fulfilled aside from an in stock purchase made over a month ago.
    Not sure what's going on and i really don't want to be let down as I've been a satisfied customer but all these stories of unfulfilled orders are starting to concern me.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    27th Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Honestly, I'm wondering if their is an issue getting stuff to WA/NZ via sendle.... seems to be where alot of complaints or issues arise.

    There's one guy (Let's call him Mr Customer) with 6 orders, all separate, but some large items that from what i see, are waiting for all his items to arrive so they ship together (looks like 4/6 arrived very recently). Seeming free shipping appears to have been picked on all, this makes sense on that evidence, but to Mr Customer wanting each thing as it arrived (And yes I have a feeling this is a board member... but this was shown on FB yesterday..) their complaint is that 1 item arrived a while ago, so why hasen't it sent yet.

    Then you look at how TBI seems to operate.... its been said by TBI before they wont answer emails about information found on the website.... so "Why hasn't my stuff sent" is easily answered by looking up the shipping info (Answer: when there are 4 things to send it will send because thats what was selected.)

    So Mr Customer is upset he hasn't got his item. Mr TBI is upset he keeps getting asked about shipping. Mr Customer is upset his Q about shipping hasn't been answered.... and all the while the last item is about to arrive soon and kick the delivery into action.....

    But for ChlorHex, your location says WA... and maybe sendle doesn't give the nice cheap rate for stuff crossing the country, so thats why your instock is a little slow, and Mr Customer's 6 orders aren't getting split up into more frequent sendles.

  4. #634
    Join Date
    25th Jan 2020
    Location
    Montmorency
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Honestly, I'm wondering if their is an issue getting stuff to WA/NZ via sendle.... seems to be where alot of complaints or issues arise.

    There's one guy (Let's call him Mr Customer) with 6 orders, all separate, but some large items that from what i see, are waiting for all his items to arrive so they ship together (looks like 4/6 arrived very recently). Seeming free shipping appears to have been picked on all, this makes sense on that evidence, but to Mr Customer wanting each thing as it arrived (And yes I have a feeling this is a board member... but this was shown on FB yesterday..) their complaint is that 1 item arrived a while ago, so why hasen't it sent yet.

    Then you look at how TBI seems to operate.... its been said by TBI before they wont answer emails about information found on the website.... so "Why hasn't my stuff sent" is easily answered by looking up the shipping info (Answer: when there are 4 things to send it will send because thats what was selected.)

    So Mr Customer is upset he hasn't got his item. Mr TBI is upset he keeps getting asked about shipping. Mr Customer is upset his Q about shipping hasn't been answered.... and all the while the last item is about to arrive soon and kick the delivery into action.....

    But for ChlorHex, your location says WA... and maybe sendle doesn't give the nice cheap rate for stuff crossing the country, so thats why your instock is a little slow, and Mr Customer's 6 orders aren't getting split up into more frequent sendles.
    Still doesn't compute with my two orders that have been paid with separate shipping and both have shown arrived for along time, it doesn't add up and there is plenty of lies.

  5. #635
    Join Date
    27th Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deez View Post
    Still doesn't compute with my two orders that have been paid with separate shipping and both have shown arrived for along time, it doesn't add up and there is plenty of lies.
    What are your 2 orders?

  6. #636
    Join Date
    25th Jan 2020
    Location
    Montmorency
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Gx-71, arrived said Nov, and MP-10g.

    The arrived / March makes no sense and more delay tactic it looks.

  7. #637
    Join Date
    27th Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deez View Post
    Gx-71, arrived said Nov, and MP-10g.

    The arrived / March makes no sense and more delay tactic it looks.
    Probably coming in in batches, and working through as they arrive. Hence some but not all are out.

    And MP-10g has only just arrived.... also waiting for it

    P.s. Monty sucks..... GB forever!

  8. #638
    Join Date
    2nd May 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    Received Lancer yesterday. Paid in August, pre-order ETA November. I had a response to a query in December but radio silence thereafter until I got the shipping notification.
    It was well packed, with a handwritten thank you note, and I have no complaints in that respect, but the lag time has me thinking twice about doing more pre-orders.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    4th Jun 2016
    Location
    SPEARWOOD
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Received email notification of 3 items for shipment via sendle: (email date March 3rd 2019)



    Mirage
    Thundercracker
    Smokescreen

    *3 other old items not shipped (also the most expensive of the 6 total items) SIEGE Astro Train, Planet X Grimlock, SIEGE Omega Supreme.

    Not that ALL items I have asked for refunds for and not received at item, or a refund at this stage. will post when/if anything actually arrives.

    No mention of the 3 missing items in email or to my customer queries (all old items from 2019).

    After these items didnt turn up 3-6 months ago, bought them elsewhere, (rather than miss out altogether) so useless to me getting more doubles.

    NOTE: The emails were only received after I opened a case with QLD Fair Trade, and im contact with others who received no communication from TBI for months on end, until they contacted QLD Fair Trade, and then in space of week or so after that contact they heard from TBI out of the blue.

  10. #640
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    7,958

    Default

    Has ANYONE received ANY Takara Masterpiece figures since June 2019?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •