Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 465661626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Wait, you got the Reflector 3 pack? I'm still waiting on mine.
    Only just started shipping... have you got more items on order?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Only just started shipping... have you got more items on order?
    I do but I paid shipping for the 3 pack so hopefully get it soon then.

It might wait till the other stuff arrives....

What the rest? (PM if you dont want to say here)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    It might wait till the other stuff arrives....

What the rest? (PM if you dont want to say here)
    I would've hoped not since I paid extra for postage but oh well. I ordered SS Bike sisters, Soundwave, Scavenger and Mixmaster which I used the 4 for free shipping. Then I also ordered the Wave 3 Seacons which I put in crate with in stock SS Ksi Boss and potp Nemesis Prime.

Heard back from QLD Fair Trade that they had contacted TBI regarding the several hundred dollars of missing (not sent) items from 2019.
    Got an email from TBI saying they would send out the items, but never received the oldest missing orders, they only sent some newer stuff and totally ignored my request to send the March/April year of *2019* items, and they still refuse to refund.
    Put new reqests in at TBI about a month ago, but never heard anything back again. Only contact I got was the first email after QLD FT contacted them.
    Last edited by Batfan007; 6th April 2020 at 07:24 PM.

Seems as though I have bought through these guys via their ebay (tbi_collectables). Item was in stock and now two weeks have past and no communication or item. Ebay feedback was great but then I discovered this thread and others so a bit concerned.

TBI - #4575

FACTUAL RECORD OF EVENTS DEVOID OF "OPINIONS" OR DREADED "EMOTIONS" LEST THY INCUR THE WRATH OF THINGS FROM THE UNDERVERSE:

*Fact: Thou did receivith thine collectible mechanation from an alien nation on the calendar day and year of 30/4/20 that thou humbly requested on 'Smarch 07, 2019, perhaps lost to frost giants for many moons, promised in yonder new spring of 2019. Despite pleadings to the All Father, thou did not receive divine inspiration nor communication from the Oracle of Toys.

Reversals refused, collector not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Seems as though I have bought through these guys via their ebay (tbi_collectables). Item was in stock and now two weeks have past and no communication or item. Ebay feedback was great but then I discovered this thread and others so a bit concerned.
    Just thought I'd update this.

After three weeks since I placed the order I was able to leave feedback and put in an item not received request to ebay. The following day I was contacted that they didn't receive my order due to an error between their Ebay and sales system.

They then offered to ship it out that day and give me a near 50% refund. I received the item about a week later (early this week) and the refund was processed.

While there were no replies during the first few weeks, they were pretty quick with replies and service afterwards. So my order worked out although slow, hopefully everyone else gets some sort of results either in getting the product or refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    TBI - #4575

FACTUAL RECORD OF EVENTS DEVOID OF "OPINIONS" OR DREADED "EMOTIONS" LEST THY INCUR THE WRATH OF THINGS FROM THE UNDERVERSE:

*Fact: Thou did receivith thine collectible mechanation from an alien nation on the calendar day and year of 30/4/20 that thou humbly requested on 'Smarch 07, 2019, perhaps lost to frost giants for many moons, promised in yonder new spring of 2019. Despite pleadings to the All Father, thou did not receive divine inspiration nor communication from the Oracle of Toys.

So your omega arrived at the same time that others who bought from TBI got theirs....

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    TBI - #4575

Cryptic circles and squiggles in your image aside,
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.