Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 48586364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Added "Krayt" to ignore list.

Barely visit these forums at all anymore due to obnoxious people like that.
    Geez.... all for offering advice and presenting facts.... guess the truth does hurt....

*Please at least to attempt to treat others here like human beings. I find your odd comment dis-respectful and un-necessary.*

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Added "Krayt" to ignore list.

Barely visit these forums at all anymore due to obnoxious people like that.
    *internet high five*

I thought after getting my recent package from them, they were finally back to better service but their silence since June 4 has me worried about the rest of my pre-orders, especially since I stupidly decided to get Wave 3 Seacons through them and I don't think I'll be able to get them anywhere else.

Anyone received MP lio from them yet?

Has anyone received anything from them lately? I'm still waiting on Seacons and SS Scavenger and Soundwave....

Is anyone able to launch a class action of sorts to retrieve lost monies due to them not responding and not refunding customers for overdue orders?

Sadly, this harkens back to the PC Scott Dwyer days.

Please advise on how to request a chargeback in terms of stating the dates etc. I know that it is 120 days from expected arrival and a maximum of 540 days after the transaction date for credit cards. I know a friend who has paid by Paypal for a preorder and is really in need of help on how to collect a refund.

For Queenslanders, has anyone gone up to the shop front to request a refund?

Thanks.
    Last edited by calubin_175; 19th July 2020 at 03:37 PM. Reason: adding questions

Are they still difficult to reach through facebook? I think I saw a post pop up somewhere that they were relaunching or expanding something (I didn't take much notice, but remembered seeing their name or logo recently).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Are they still difficult to reach through facebook? I think I saw a post pop up somewhere that they were relaunching or expanding something (I didn't take much notice, but remembered seeing their name or logo recently).
    They seem to have recently opened a store. Hoping that means their online business gets going again but they've been very quiet for a while now unfortunately.

They're not even responding to queries made by their customers in their exclusive FB group - some who apparently have spent thousands in purchases/pre-orders.
    I don't quite understand why the lack of effort to reassure their customer base.
    Maybe the focus is now on walk in customers seeing that they've got a physical store.
    As for myself, I'm staying clear - this is too reminiscent of PC before their downfall and i honestly don't need the hassle with paying for items and having to beg for them to be shipped to me.
    Further to that, their pricing isn't competitive as what it was before and thus, weighing in all the above factors, the risks far outweigh the purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by calubin_175 View Post
    Please advise on how to request a chargeback in terms of stating the dates etc. I know that it is 120 days from expected arrival and a maximum of 540 days after the transaction date for credit cards. I know a friend who has paid by Paypal for a preorder and is really in need of help on how to collect a refund.
    You seem aware of the date ranges. The next step is to contact your credit card company. If you or your friend used PayPal, it depends how you funded the PayPal transactions. If you funded with a credit card, then again, call your credit card company. If you funded with a bank transfer, you have less protection and dispute options. I'm not familiar with PayPal's timeframes as I always fund with a credit card.

If credit card disputes aren't an option, I believe others have had success filing a report with the Queensland Office of Fair Trading, who then chases TBI on your behalf.

The Queensland Consumer Rights website actually recommends that you contact Queensland Police:
    https://www.qld.gov.au/law/your-righ.../report-a-scam

They even list the following example as a reason to contact the police:

"issues with buying or selling goods online (paid up-front for products that don’t arrive or don’t exist)"