Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 49596465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Seems like I'm FINALLY going to get the last of my Seacons from TBI. Still need my (now 2nd) Scavenger from them and Soundwave and I'll be pretty much done with this company until they get a LOT better.

Got my final refund finally (mp Lio convoy) only took 4 more months after they pushed back the date...please avoid this business.

So are a bunch of orders from last year considered as scam transactions now? Did the Department of Fair Trading assist in processing any refunds?

Yes, the office of Fair Trading appears to hav been instrumental in forcing TBI to provide refunds in some cases.

Did you pay via a credit card? Did you fund your PayPal transactions with a credit card? If so, contact your bank.

If not, contact Queensland Police and the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.

If you need supporting information, ask here, or there is also a group on Facebook dedicated to helping people get their money back.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Yes, the office of Fair Trading appears to hav been instrumental in forcing TBI to provide refunds in some cases.

Did you pay via a credit card? Did you fund your PayPal transactions with a credit card? If so, contact your bank.

If not, contact Queensland Police and the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.

If you need supporting information, ask here, or there is also a group on Facebook dedicated to helping people get their money back.
    Thanks, my brother was the one who needed help with a Bandai figure.

Has anyone ordered in stock items with this guy? Is it safe to order them or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Has anyone ordered in stock items with this guy? Is it safe to order them or nah?
    I did in May. Got the items delivered to my friend in about a week. Not sure how it'd be now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    I had to politely remind them to ship my in-stock purchases previously as they'd forgotten.
    This was a while back and i no longer shop with them as i was honestly rather appalled by their lack of care and lack of response given to buyers who have preordered and paid for their items but did not receive them - this was all openly shared in their own exclusive Facebook group.
    I don't believe that consumers should beg and grovel for items that they have already paid for - this is unethical and disrespectful.
    They don't have the best prices anyway.

I would recommend Ohmyprimus.com for their reliability, pricing, communication, packaging and follow-up.
    They have a wider selection on top of the above great service and are big time sellers who will deliver on what you paid for AND they respect their customers.

Thanks for the replies fellas, I was looking at some none Transformers items that I was interested in. Sounds like it's best to avoid them.

Anyone got items from TBI recently? I ordered a supposedly in-stock Gen Selects Red Swoop on September 11 but absolutely no word since then.