Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffatron View Post
    I ordered some items last month that were in stock, and the order sits at unfulfilled. I emailed them twice (first after 2 weeks and then again a week and a half later) and still no reply.
    I feel your pain. Did you pay shipping or add it to your collector crate? They will only ship out when they feel like it if you choose the crate option.

Has anyone received their MP-36+ Megatron orders yet? It's now a month past their ETA. I'm not stressed about it given their family issues but will be emailing them seeking an update.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Has anyone received their MP-36+ Megatron orders yet? It's now a month past their ETA. I'm not stressed about it given their family issues but will be emailing them seeking an update.
    I have stuff that should have been shipped out in November and haven't had a response on it. Has been a bit miss and miss for me.

I ordered some items last month that were in stock, and the order sits at unfulfilled. I emailed them twice (first after 2 weeks and then again a week and a half later) and still no reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    I have stuff that should have been shipped out in November and haven't had a response on it. Has been a bit miss and miss for me.
    It's funny that when I wrote a blog about it being hard times for Aussie Collectors that when I asked interviewee's about were they put off by the antics of Aussie TF retailers such as Premium Collectables, Maynstream Merch and so on, completely unbidden the interviewees all talked about how good Toybot Importz was.

I wonder if the replies would be the same if I redid the interview now

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    It's funny that when I wrote a blog about it being hard times for Aussie Collectors that when I asked interviewee's about were they put off by the antics of Aussie TF retailers such as Premium Collectables, Maynstream Merch and so on, completely unbidden the interviewees all talked about how good Toybot Importz was.

Worth noting that Amazon have resumed their international shipping too. It would be an interesting read, not so much for ToyBotz Importz, but in general, like an update so to speak.

I’m still waiting on MP-29+ and only just received Mp-17+ the other week so I wouldn’t be getting your hopes up any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

There was a time when PC was reliable too.

Those who fail to learn from other people's mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

Interesting... same experience here.
    2nd time now that a shipment has arrived missing items.
    Purchased only in stock stuff so I'm quite peeved that it hasn't been fully fulfilled as I don't do preorders.
    Emailed twice over a period of a couple of weeks but haven't heard back either.
    They've started an auto reply thing with a queue number... that gives me a really bad vibe what with PC doing that before as well.
    Not asking for anything more than what i paid for as well as acknowledgement that they're going to rectify the mistake they made

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Worth noting that Amazon have resumed their international shipping too. It would be an interesting read, not so much for ToyBotz Importz, but in general, like an update so to speak.
    Well with Amazon US now available to us again, Toymate spreading and the possible relaunching of ToysRUs, an update might have to be titled ‘Not quite as Hard times for Aussie Collectors’

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I feel your pain. Did you pay shipping or add it to your collector crate? They will only ship out when they feel like it if you choose the crate option.
    Sadly not, I picked another option and it says "sendle shipping courier"