Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3141464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Your first post in the community was to raise very serious allegations (with no proof) about a retailer. I find it highly unlikely that what you are saying is either truthful or accurate. Could a rep have said something they should not have? Sure, it is possible. But you have shown no proof to back up your claims and it seems suspicious that you created an account just to post this feedback.

Yes I agree that this is not an ideal way to address new members. However, most new members arent having their first post raise serious allegations with no proof. I welcome you providing evidence. Most will post a hello in the welcome section or something alike.

If you want to be part of this community other than for this feedback reason, welcome.by all means.
    OK Fair call

* they do have multiple complaints against TBI - This I cant prove because it was said to me on the phone.
    * they have been trying to contact TBI since Sept 2019 via email as they have no phone number - This was also said to me on the phone - however TBI do not have a phone number listed on their website. The only way to contact them is through the online support or email. So the 2nd part is true.
    * they have tried to send agents to their physical address in Bundaberg to contact them but since they have moved address and not do not have their current address have been unable to contact them. First part was said to me on the phone - We know they moved as this is on their Facebook page. Not a secret.
    * current person living TBI's previous address details is frustrated with all the inquiries as to TBI's new address as they do not know. - Extra information I was told. This has no bearing on anything. Just extra information.

You are free to believe what you like this is the internet after all. I am just telling you my experience. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt I agree however this is my experience. Everyoene's experience with TBI maybe different.

How unusual that new members might come to a feedback thread that ranks highly in Google for a controversial retailer.

Very suspicious that people might want to warn others about investigations from government authorities on such threads.

That's a nice gate you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by Discosis View Post
    How unusual that new members might come to a feedback thread that ranks highly in Google for a controversial retailer.

Very suspicious that people might want to warn others about investigations from government authorities on such threads.

That's a nice gate you have there.
    It's actually how i found the thread.. Thank you

I can back drunkmonk on this as I was the 2nd person to make a complaint against them by the time I spoke to Crimson there had been another complaint but he said they wouldn?t act unless more and more complaints were made which I?m sure they have.

Now remember they visited pc when complaints mounted but were happy with his shipping container of toys in his yard as legitimate. So it is plausible

Still don?t know why the ones of us that have been treated like trash by TBI have to justify ourselves to the same group of people over and over.

Hi fellow people,

Just letting you know that I have successfully processed my chargebacks to get my money back from TBI. I still have a few orders to wait till the deadline is over.

Also, all my orders have been cancelled on the orders page without any emails apologising for the trouble but I didn't expect too much given their track record on replying back to emails.

Anyway, I would suggest anyone who is having trouble as well to do the same thing i.e. ask for refunds from Paypal or your credit card providers. Don't be stressed over this - you do not deserve it.

TBI obviously don't give a shit about their customers and this smells so much like some other Aussie online store from a couple of years ago.

Btw, welcome drunkm0nk. I believe what you are saying given what the majority of people are going through (as evident by here and their FB page).

How long did the chargeback take?

Looking at charging back MP-43 after a whole year of waiting. I've taken screenshots of the product page everytime they've changed the date in preparation (Just in case its needed).

Quote Originally Posted by Netero View Post
    Looking at charging back MP-43 after a whole year of waiting. I've taken screenshots of the product page everytime they've changed the date in preparation (Just in case its needed).
    TBI's last general update in December said MP-43 was "en route". Have you still not received it?

thanks ozlee.

Quote Originally Posted by Discosis View Post
    TBI's last general update in December said MP-43 was "en route". Have you still not received it?
    apparently 'en route' means the item is en route to TBI from the supplier. not TBI to customer.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkm0nk View Post
    apparently 'en route' means the item is en route to TBI from the supplier. not TBI to customer.
    Seems weird that it didn't make it to TBI and out to the customer in the 20 days since the last update was posted. Maybe it needs an updated ETA. I guess we'll have to wait for the January update.