Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
Received email notification of 3 items for shipment via sendle: (email date March 3rd 2019)

Mirage
Thundercracker
Smokescreen

*3 other old items not shipped (also the most expensive of the 6 total items) SIEGE Astro Train, Planet X Grimlock, SIEGE Omega Supreme.

Not that ALL items I have asked for refunds for and not received at item, or a refund at this stage. will post when/if anything actually arrives.

No mention of the 3 missing items in email or to my customer queries (all old items from 2019).

After these items didnt turn up 3-6 months ago, bought them elsewhere, (rather than miss out altogether) so useless to me getting more doubles.

NOTE: The emails were only received after I opened a case with QLD Fair Trade, and im contact with others who received no communication from TBI for months on end, until they contacted QLD Fair Trade, and then in space of week or so after that contact they heard from TBI out of the blue.
Are you saying your mirage is an extra?

If so i'll take it.... (If your offloading that is)

Oh... and sometimes they make a sendle with 1 order, then once sendle picks it up theres more info in the sendle description....

(Order "ORDER TBI-5716" became "Description 5716, 5565Jetfire, 5527,5428")