Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah I was referring to a post that hadn’t been put up within the last hour in response to the questioning of your intent. Got one? Happy to read it.

They are mates are they? Got photos of them together? Taken holidays together have they? Lost their virginity together in an awkward yet amusing encounter with an overzealous ladyboy in Thailand did they?

Or are you making a ton of assumptions because someone simply clicked ‘approve’ on a friendship request on FB? And are you some weird little obsessed cyberstalker that checks out the Internet details of everyone that has an opinion different to you? Just sayin...

*cough... another internet stalker*
    looks like you're making all the assumptions... did my post based on facts offend you somehow that you had resort to name calling?

like I've said before.. there is nothing wrong with them being friends. purely an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkm0nk View Post
    looks like you're making all the assumptions...
    Nope, asking questions and looking for clarification- there is a substantial difference.

Still awaiting that evidence I asked you for.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I haven't wanted to comment on this thread anymore as it is devolving into a slinging match between those that have a gripe with the business and those that are either defending the business or even just making a post about receiving items. Suffice to say the constant negativity in the fandom of late has really seen me pull back from posting.
    When the PC situation hit the fan, I stopped as well. Thought things would go back to normal. All this is pulling me away from the hobby I love and it's making me want to distance myself from the Fandom. It's becoming toxic. I do have a fair bit of money riding on TBI but I'm not bailing.

This thread is getting spicy but not good spicy like hot sauces.

My experience with TBI is worse than PC, as PC at the start responded to my emails and delivered "Some" of my goods.

I got anxious when i saw hot items like GX-71 Chogokin Voltron (Cat) was delayed as well as MP-43 BW Megatron. I spoke to the people that didn't receive their voltron and they either got no-reply or were told to wait.

The mp-43 megatrons are a weird case, if you're a member of the TBI customer service group and search up MP-43 megatron, you will find a thread that TBI mentions they received damaged boxes of mp-43 and would be ordering some more. The funny thing there is, the members that are still waiting today for their megs, requested to have the damaged boxes but were ignored.

The tipping point really came when GX-88 Chogokin Voltron (Vehicle) was in their hand before GX-71 when the release date of cat voltron was much earlier than gx-88.

Like many others, my intense desire to chargeback was nullified slightly due to their promised updates (January hasn't had an update) and seeing some items being posted (siege jetfire that came out ages ago).

I sent them a few emails after the december update requesting their definition of en route and the status of my items. I received no reply. I gave them until a week after their holiday and saw that my paypal window to charge back was closing soon.

Fast foward to today, paypal received no response from TBI and i now have my money back.
    Thanks for your patience during our review of your case. We've decided to close this case in your favour since we didn't receive any response from your seller with the required timeframe.

I should have followed my gut and not ordered from them when i saw the warning signs (lack of replies/constant sales which included preorder items/their initial policy), alas my greed got the best of me.

Nope, asking questions and looking for clarification- there is a substantial difference.

Still awaiting that evidence I asked you for.
    Evidence for what? That court of law that you think is going to win you internet points? Good one..

Evidence for what? That court of law that you think is going to win you internet points? Good one..
    Stillllll waaaittiiinnggg...

Stillllll waaattiiinnggg...
    i said they are friends on facebook.. fact... to which you so you ask ridiculous questions that you know there is no answer when they actually had no point of relevance in the argument.

you sir win the internet.

i said they are friends on facebook.. fact... to which you so you ask ridiculous questions that you know there is no answer when they actually had no point of relevance in the argument.

you sir win the internet.
    STILL

waaaittiiinnggg...

Despite the fact you ‘softened’ it, you and a Mod blatantly inferred my friend was a liar and/or shill. I have nothing to defend. You do. So do it. Justify your inference. I’m listening.

Please just comment on your own experiences, and if there is another site that collects feedback or updates, just post a link to that site.
    Can we not talk about what goes on with other sites, unless there is a notice posted by the business on that site, or actual evidence of illegal activity has been posted up by someone who isn't a member here.

And since board staff can't turn on and off the status title at will, they should be allowed to post up their own experiences or evidence/guidance for others (within the bounds of our rules of interaction)... and since they are long time members and fans, I think they could be seen as having more credibility than someone who is new to the site and doesn't yet know how best to interact here without being misread or stirring up trouble (intentionally or not).
    Last edited by griffin; 23rd January 2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: left out three words

moth has entered the chat....
    I don’t get it.

"hide behind thinly veiled insinuations" - see this is where you're wrong, wasn't insinuating anything. was again stating fact. he's friends with the owner. Also said that there wasn't anything wrong with that.

if your brain processes a fact as an insinuation then thats on you.
    A blind man in the middle of the night could spot that insinuation 10 miles away. If you’re gonna make a call, at least have the balls to stand behind it and not fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

Have you met in person and are actively real life friends with every person on your Facebook profile? I haven’t. Some of my Facebook friends are people I haven’t seen in real life since high school and would actively avoid them if I saw them in the street. Some are people that sent me friends requests because they are also members here but I couldn’t tell you what their username here is. It’s a loooooong bow to draw to say that because they’re Facebook friends, they’re in cahoots. But hey, that’s not what you were saying was it?

And to keep this on topic as per griffin’s command; Ive had 2 or 3 experiences with TBI. All were flawless.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain