Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Has anyone had a response from these guys recently? Still waiting on MP29+ and MP36+.
    A few days ago I got an email saying they expect another batch of MP-36+ to arrive end of this week or early next week.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

TBI sent my LGEX Big Powered on Monday and I received it on Thursday. They even messaged me to personally check that I had received my package.

Congratulations: it looks like a nice set

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a response to an email sent about two weeks ago about when I can expect mine

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TBI sent my LGEX Big Powered on Monday and I received it on Thursday. They even messaged me to personally check that I had received my package.
    There’s hope yet! I’m still waiting on 2x mp29+, mp-36+, lg-ex big powered and the golden lagoon 3 pack and replies to the 3 emails I’ve sent this year. Then I’ll be moving on to another retailer.

Sorry to sound negative but I just think the customer service is really bad and for their price point I expect better.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Congratulations: it looks like a nice set

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a response to an email sent about two weeks ago about when I can expect mine
    And now it's on its way! Squeaky wheel or good timing?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    There’s hope yet! I’m still waiting on 2x mp29+, mp-36+, lg-ex big powered and the golden lagoon 3 pack and replies to the 3 emails I’ve sent this year. Then I’ll be moving on to another retailer.

Sorry to sound negative but I just think the customer service is really bad and for their price point I expect better.
    Yep. I only used them for MP-36+ which I'm still waiting on also. Correspondence not replied to, order continually delayed. Not good enough.

Last pre-order with an Australian retailer. Can't go wrong with the big Japanese and HK retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmalock View Post
    Well, it's follow-up time:

I contacted TBI (again), but this time got no reply

I'd been getting increasingly nervous, as my Aug 2018 pre-order for FT Hydra is already outside PayPal's 6-month window, and my Dec 2018 pre-order for FH Double Evil will be outside the window, at the end of this month. (Credit Card charge-backs were never an option for me, because I paid for both pre-orders directly from PayPal, using proceeds from the sale of other transformers).

Up until yesterday (believe me, I've been checking daily!) TBI had Hydra listed with an ETA of 1st Quarter 2019 (which has obviously come and gone). Today, I find they have changed it to "Arriving and Shipping pre-orders" - so, happy days!!!

Double Evil had already been pushed back to a June 2019 ETA (grumble, grumble) but now they've at least added an explanation of sorts: supplier issues, meaning TBI has been bumped to Fans Hobby's second run (due in June 2019). Oh well; at least that wasn't a complete shock (I was aware of FH's second run from viewing their online shop - and pre-ordering their second run of Power Baser! Bring on DE vs PB!)

So I guess I'll just sit tight, and try to be patient...

(Although, would an update via email have been too hard, TBI??? Really??? I know, I know; 'first-world problems'...)
    Follow-up time again... and this time, the news is all good
    I finally received a reply to my March email - I also sent one in May - and TBI confirmed that my orders are now both on their way (tracking numbers included)!
    There's also apparently a huge backlog of emails they are trying to respond to, so I respectfully suggest that my fellow buyers try to be patient.
    At the end of the day, it looks like I will get what I paid for, so I can't ask for much more than that.
    Took a little longer than I would've preferred, but the second run of Fans Hobby Double Evil wasn't due out until this month, and FansToys are notorious for their delays (notwithstanding Hydra's been out for several months now).
    Given they're only a two-person band trying to manage all this and more, I'll give TBI a pass mark (contingent on my orders arriving in pristine condition, of course!)

Ordered Mech Planet HS-02 from them which was in stock. I received no progress reports or anything for a week until I emailed them, it then took another week and a couple of emails to get it posted. I bit too long considering it was an in stock item. I will still use them for in stock items as long as people are still getting their items shipped. I used Paypal so if it all went pear shaped I would just get a refund, they get a B from me.
    Spiderken Away!

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Purchased in stock Ricochet and Red Swoop from them. Took them 4 weeks to ship them.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Ordered Mech Planet HS-02 from them which was in stock. I received no progress reports or anything for a week until I emailed them, it then took another week and a couple of emails to get it posted. I bit too long considering it was an in stock item. I will still use them for in stock items as long as people are still getting their items shipped. I used Paypal so if it all went pear shaped I would just get a refund, they get a B from me.
    Just don't give them the benefit of the doubt for too long...like I've done, responding to a but a few of my many emails and when they do they sound it out like something is gonna happen right there and then...nope.

And people wonder why I import just about everything now, whatever I've lost more than this, I'll just move on I guess