Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 45556061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Received email notification of 3 items for shipment via sendle: (email date March 3rd 2019)

Mirage
    Thundercracker
    Smokescreen

*3 other old items not shipped (also the most expensive of the 6 total items) SIEGE Astro Train, Planet X Grimlock, SIEGE Omega Supreme.

Not that ALL items I have asked for refunds for and not received at item, or a refund at this stage. will post when/if anything actually arrives.

No mention of the 3 missing items in email or to my customer queries (all old items from 2019).

After these items didnt turn up 3-6 months ago, bought them elsewhere, (rather than miss out altogether) so useless to me getting more doubles.

NOTE: The emails were only received after I opened a case with QLD Fair Trade, and im contact with others who received no communication from TBI for months on end, until they contacted QLD Fair Trade, and then in space of week or so after that contact they heard from TBI out of the blue.
    Are you saying your mirage is an extra?

If so i'll take it.... (If your offloading that is)

Oh... and sometimes they make a sendle with 1 order, then once sendle picks it up theres more info in the sendle description....

(Order "ORDER TBI-5716" became "Description 5716, 5565Jetfire, 5527,5428")

Still waiting on my Refraktor 3 pack through them. It's due in March after originally being due last year. I'm willing to wait until end of March but April would be last straw. How do I go about getting a refund if I've paid through Afterpay?

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Still waiting on my Refraktor 3 pack through them. It's due in March after originally being due last year. I'm willing to wait until end of March but April would be last straw. How do I go about getting a refund if I've paid through Afterpay?
    It's in the March due stuff, but their shipping is delayed due to China shutdown.... so I think it will probably slip again...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have toys ordered on Sunday with a China retailer shipped today. Is BAU.
    There is no shut down for China side in terms of shipping out items. Production of things are slowed down. But I thought is better I say something than people just believe their toys are not shipping out of China as that is false.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    There is no shut down for China side in terms of shipping out items. Production of things are slowed down. But I thought is better I say something than people just believe their toys are not shipping out of China as that is false.
    Correct, it's an outright lie.

They never got my Gx-71 or MP-10g in and kept delaying and delaying. Took a police report and fair trade contact to get them to refund, waiting for refund of MP-48 as I highly doubt they will get that to me either.

All they do is lie, evade customer questions and get their cronies to do the talking. Avoid doing business with this shiesty fraudsters.

Got a bunch of stuff from them yesterday. Apeface and a few selects figures. Always packaged well.

Pretty sure reflector 3pack has shipped with some other selects..... but won’t be able to tell until work let’s me go back to the office

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Shipping from a post office is different to a warehouse and full international shipping forwarder arrangement....

Not surprised something small can get out easy... but bulk is different

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Pretty sure reflector 3pack has shipped with some other selects..... but won’t be able to tell until work let’s me go back to the office
    Reflector, Smokescreen, Cromar and HotShot all safely here now

Wait, you got the Reflector 3 pack? I'm still waiting on mine.