Page 1 of 71 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Default Toybot Importz feedback

Received my preorder today. Ordered in April and as per the eta, received in June. Limited number of items available at first but the range of bots have been growing nicely since then.

Good prices, flat rate shipping and the owners have a steady presence on this site and Facebook. I believe contact can also be made through Messenger as in addition to email, I also received my order confirmation and shipping notification on Messenger.

There is now also a payment plan available and Paypal is an option. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Thanks for sharing - it's good to hear some positive feedback on a new Aussie company.

I was pleasantly surprised to see them carrying Wei Jiang OS figures, especially the upcoming TLK Megatron.

Unfortunately they charge upfront for pre-orders though, so that counts me out on the pre-order front. Will be tempted though once they get it in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
    Thanks for sharing - it's good to hear some positive feedback on a new Aussie company.

I was pleasantly surprised to see them carrying Wei Jiang OS figures, especially the upcoming TLK Megatron.

Unfortunately they charge upfront for pre-orders though, so that counts me out on the pre-order front. Will be tempted though once they get it in stock.
    They do offer a laybuy option through PayPal. Not sure exactly how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    They do offer a laybuy option through PayPal. Not sure exactly how it works.
    Yeah there is a new Lay-By option within Paypal, but it still requires you to pay the balance within two months (from memory) so not really useful for large/long term pre-orders. However it's all backed by PayPal.

Been busy with life but am happy to report I had a good shopping experience with them about two weeks back. Reasonably quick dispatch. Ordered on a Sunday, and was sent on Tuesday and arrived on Friday. Plus they had TW Primorion for a great price.

Just received MMC R-27 Caladus. Was posted the day after I purchased. Very well protected in bubble wrap with autobot stickers as well. Very satisfied customer.

I used this store to buy Fans Toys Stomp which they had in stock. Great service and one that I recommend.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i ordered fans toys stomp last week, arrived this monday in perfect condition. great price, fast shipping excellent service.

I have several orders outstanding with ToybotImportz, but that's because they aren't due yet.

This week they had a few items from different orders in stock already and chose to send them out to me early off their own bat. well packed, and arrived on Wednesday after shipping Monday. As an aside, the courier company didn't crush/destroy the shipping box.

Happy shopper. Now to find the time to open my goodies
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Happy first customer here. Got my items safe n sound and quick