Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4757626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Just got 3 Sendle notifications for pre-orders I made ages ago. Still missing 4 figures but it's a start.

What sort of stuff? And one sendle may have multiple orders... the initial email usually says one order number, but once sendle gets it, the next notification lists all included

Ah ok. Well, hasn't been picked up yet it seems. Anyway, I have Refraktor 3 pack, SS Mixmaster, SS Arcee from pre-orders and PotP Nemesis Prime and SS Ksi Boss which were in stock when I bought but were crated to ship with wave 3 Seacons (which haven't arrived.) Then I just need SS Scavenger and SS Soundwave.

I did order White Tiger Ranger and MP Cheetor from them 29th April to send to a friend and arrived 10 May so they're ok with in stock orders.

Yay for stuffs.... my own refractor pack came a couple of weeks ago.

And just like digging into what’s shipping out.... waiting on redwing and MP-10g myself

Finally got my pre-orders today after long time waiting. Unfortunately the Sendle courier seems to have placed something heavy on top of the box because 2 of the boxes are crushed. PotP Nemesis, I was probably going to throw away the box anyway but really wanted to keep the Refraktor Reconnaissance box

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Yay for stuffs.... my own refractor pack came a couple of weeks ago.

And just like digging into what’s shipping out.... waiting on redwing and MP-10g myself
    Hate to be the one that gives you bad news, but they refunded me for mp-10g, then bought it for much cheaper =P

Quote Originally Posted by deez View Post
    Hate to be the one that gives you bad news, but they refunded me for mp-10g, then bought it for much cheaper =P
    When was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    So your omega arrived at the same time that others who bought from TBI got theirs....
    No idea what you are are talking about.

Saw multiple posts on social media in November/December 2019 with photo of TBI customers with their Omegas in hand.

The current year we are living is 2020, which is the year the Omega toy arrived here in WA at my house around April/May - you'll see my previous post is dated May 1st.

Please note my statement of facts devoid of "opinions"

That is all.

*Please at least to attempt to treat others here like human beings. I find your odd comment dis-respectful and un-necessary.*

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    No idea what you are are talking about.

Saw multiple posts on social media in November/December 2019 with photo of TBI customers with their Omegas in hand.

The current year we are living is 2020, which is the year the Omega toy arrived here in WA at my house around April/May - you'll see my previous post is dated May 1st.

Please note my statement of facts devoid of "opinions"

That is all.

*Please at least to attempt to treat others here like human beings. I find your odd comment dis-respectful and un-necessary.*

Saw about 15-20 posts online of omegas arriving at the same time yours did... late April early May 2020.... that’s what I referred too

Added "Krayt" to ignore list.

Barely visit these forums at all anymore due to obnoxious people like that.