Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 192934353637383940414243444959 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

I'd try QLD Fair Trades before Afterpay. Hopefully that will be enough.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Hey guys, usually don't post in this thread but thought I would see whats up with other people orders. (as previously had nothing but good experiences with TBI)

I got my last lot of stuff few weeks back (about 8 months worth or pre-orders and stacked items).

About 10+ items, but a couple were missing. I emailed them and posted on customer page, but no response for several weeks.

Also at item I ordered last year, that they could not get - and was supposed to gave been refunded - nothing doing.
    3 months straight of no refund, and made new inquiries through their customer email and the customer FB page, a month apart each (over 3 months) and now they don't even respond.

I don't get it, how hard is it to refund for an item they dont have, that was ordered in 2018?

I'm patient for other things to turn up, and so far everything I have ever ordered since they started turned up mostly without any issue.

but not refunding makes me think I'll be shopping elsewhere.
    The no response thing is just the icing on the cake.

It's like, hello, thats MY money, I don't just give it away and its still illegal in Australia to just say "sorry, no refunds for anything, even if we cant get it and you've paid for it in advance, thanks for the free money....bye".

Yeah can you PM that stuff / process you mentioned in this post please?

You can put up sign in a dog park saying "no dogs" or "no aliens" or "no bears" or really any sign you like - but that don't make it legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Yeah can you PM that stuff / process you mentioned in this post please?
    Sorry bud, is this directed at me?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    His deadline was passed a year ago so Paypal only works six months. They will have zero involvement from here onward.

I will advise people not to take a relaxed approach if the sum of money is quite a bit. Once is passed the credit card limit period, you will not be able to get any funds back.

Whether this retailer is going to be like a PC or not is not of concern. I used to think PC was great, and I was proven wrong. What is important though, is that YOUR circumstances as a customer that you currently experiencing may differ from others. Do not let others influence your current issue to just sit back if there is a real issue, as stated, once the time limit has passed, there is nothing you can do.

I also like to add Fantoys are known for bad Time releases so it can be out of a retailer's control in regards to Fantoys items. However if the toy is released and the retailer is failing to provide, then you got an issue.
    I avoid ordering any 3P figures due to this uncertainty and only order when I know the 3p company is able to provide.
    Well said.

I'm hoping to avoid going through any chargebacks and that sort of stuff.
    I'd just like them to refund for the thing they said they would refund, and keep being a customer at this point.
    But if they don't, what choice am I left with but to shop elsewhere.

That's what im going to do going forward.

no more pre-orders, and buy in stock items only - and pay for the shipping as the collector crate doesnt always work, some items get forgotten about when its six months later that stuff ships etc.
    Or things come in stock, with no notification - but dont ship as you've mentioned.

It might be worth noting that they have been moving location for the last few weeks (you should be aware of this if you are on their customer facebook group), I also became aware that Stuart had dropped his phone and his internet access was severely restricted.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    It might be worth noting that they have been moving location for the last few weeks (you should be aware of this if you are on their customer facebook group), I also became aware that Stuart had dropped his phone and his internet access was severely restricted.
    Sorry. No offence to you but that’s a pathetic excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Sorry. No offence to you but that’s a pathetic excuse.
    I think the biggest issue here is the fact it can easily be perceived as pathetic excuses, even if they are facts. If they were always communicating with customers and THEN these things happened, people would be a lot more forgiving.