Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Because they delete all the bad comments.
    They did this with one of my comments. The thread was asking what the ETA of GX -71 Voltron which turned into a thread full of memes... got deleted after about 2 weeks of customers posting memes...

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    It's just like with PC, people who were known to post on twitter or somewhere would receive small orders of like GIJoe or something and post to keep up the illusion.

I tested my luck with their ebay and bought something, no issues at all, but wouldn't use their site, and def wouldnt preorder.
    But they have 15% sale on at the moment.. and FREE SHIPPING!! (sarcasm) which includes pre orders. I don't understand how they include a discount on pre orders when they themsleves have said that pre ordering keeps the price at the lowest.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkm0nk View Post
    wow... even before you said something... I can understand if they block you or kick you out 'after' you provided some feedback , negative or not but before? why bother having a customer page...ridiculous
    To be clear, this was on their public Facebook page where they advertise, not the customer service group.
    For back story, I had been regularly updating this forum about my interactions (or lack thereof) with them, but most of it was civil and just factual without emotion. I can only think of two comments which were somewhat nasty prior to the block, one was a meme implying a repeat of PC and the other was a message saying basically they seem like nice people but I'd rather shop elsewhere. I was never abusive to them in messages and I never spammed them or anything of the sort. I'd probably message them once or twice a month prior to suddenly getting refunded for my MP Shockwave out of the blue along with being blocked from their Facebook page.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Don't cross The Don.
    The Toy Mafia isn't one to be trifled with.

was that MP-43 Beast wars Megatron that has been out since early 1st quarter 2019???
    yep LOL

some people got them around August, site said at one point "final amount arriving ___" but never came. So for some reason TBI were receiving them in waves. Theres a few people on the facebook that are still waiting for him but judging by how smooth getting him refunded was I doubt he's arriving anytime soon. Has been enroute since october.

Quote Originally Posted by Netero View Post
    yep LOL

some people got them around August, site said at one point "final amount arriving ___" but never came. So for some reason TBI were receiving them in waves. Theres a few people on the facebook that are still waiting for him but judging by how smooth getting him refunded was I doubt he's arriving anytime soon. Has been enroute since october.
    It's the same with other things. The charge backs and refunds are coming through thick and fast and they have repeatedly said that they have never failed to delivery on any goods ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    The posts here and the comments on their page tell two very different stories.
    Well yeah, that's why threads like this exist, so people can see what is actually going on.... hence it being a "feedback" thread. I had no issues with TBI service for almost two years with them, but the last 12 months has been total opposite.

*Taking bets now on what feb/march "excuses" will be, as it's well over 6 months of one excuse after another. I mean if they can't deliver stuff, perhaps they should not run the business or do something elase, perhaps on a smaller scale.

But they have 15% sale on at the moment.. and FREE SHIPPING!! (sarcasm) which includes pre orders. I don't understand how they include a discount on pre orders when they themsleves have said that pre ordering keeps the price at the lowest.
    They've just about always done sales on in stock and pre-orders. I picked up a few bargains that way, but yeah not receiving stuff kind of puts the kibosh on "sales" or buying anything else.
    I had a load of those customer points too I never used as I no longer shop there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    To be clear, this was on their public Facebook page where they advertise, not the customer service group.
    For back story, I had been regularly updating this forum about my interactions (or lack thereof) with them, but most of it was civil and just factual without emotion. I can only think of two comments which were somewhat nasty prior to the block, one was a meme implying a repeat of PC and the other was a message saying basically they seem like nice people but I'd rather shop elsewhere. I was never abusive to them in messages and I never spammed them or anything of the sort. I'd probably message them once or twice a month prior to suddenly getting refunded for my MP Shockwave out of the blue along with being blocked from their Facebook page.
    Yeah I avoid saying anything nasty about them, just the facts.

Granted I've vented some *frustration* in this thread, but not name calling or other nonsense. They are good people of that I have no doubt. But good people or not if you take people's money you have an obligation to provide the service or else return customers money.

They basically ignore me now and fobbed off my requests for refunds.
    I'm over it, but like if I went to my local kmart (where I've shopped for years) and someone stood there, took my money and did not let me have the thing I paid for........then ingored me..... would I shop there again?

I honestly don't know why people bend over backwards to defend stores lacking in their service etc, plenty of other places to shop.

Batfan007 It looks like we're having a heated agreement. I'm actually on your side man. All good.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I'm over it, but like if I went to my local kmart (where I've shopped for years) and someone stood there, took my money and did not let me have the thing I paid for........then ingored me..... would I shop there again?

I honestly don't know why people bend over backwards to defend stores lacking in their service etc, plenty of other places to shop.
    Exactly this. It's not like they've taken a deposit or holding goods until payment. They have already taken your money. Money that they have already spent on something or is accruing interest in their account. Treat one customer bad and its probably an isolated case, but the number customers who have complained here and on Facebook groups... Shame on them.

Edit: spelling
    Last edited by drunkm0nk; 19th January 2020 at 08:27 PM.