Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MP15/16-E Masterpiece Cassettes redeco pack from TakaraTomyMall

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yikes, PC wants $100 for the set. I'd buy these if I found them somewhere for something like $50, but $100 is a bit too much for non-cartoon cassettes IMO.
    Well the TTMall price is (converted) more than $100.... so you ain't going to find them cheaper until they get KOd.

$25/cassette is pretty much on-par with the other Takara MP cassettes to date, I believe.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yikes, PC wants $100 for the set. I'd buy these if I found them somewhere for something like $50, but $100 is a bit too much for non-cartoon cassettes IMO.
    Don't forget the waiting times!

Anyone else have these up for po yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by nsm034 View Post
    Anyone else have these up for po yet ?
    no but RK should have them up before too long. It's getting a standard Hasbro Asia release, so I expect TCP and BBTS will also put it up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Well the TTMall price is (converted) more than $100.... so you ain't going to find them cheaper until they get KOd.

$25/cassette is pretty much on-par with the other Takara MP cassettes to date, I believe.
    The other cassettes were more than that I believe...wasn't MP15/16 going for something like $75 back in the day, even $100+ easily on ebay after the initial run had finished.

I'll admit I stumped up for MP16 proper, but I ended up getting a KO MP15 because the price was just ridiculous.

I dunno about these. I bought the Encore toys for these four cassettes but then never opened them. I think if I could just get Enemy and Wingthing then maybe. But even then only Enemy really speaks to me as a lost piece of G1.

(Also, I hope they fix up the mold for Steeljaw!)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I dunno about these. I bought the Encore toys for these four cassettes but then never opened them. I think if I could just get Enemy and Wingthing then maybe. But even then only Enemy really speaks to me as a lost piece of G1.

(Also, I hope they fix up the mold for Steeljaw!)
    Easy, sell one of your encores and buy these... no net loss

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    The other cassettes were more than that I believe...wasn't MP15/16 going for something like $75 back in the day, even $100+ easily on ebay after the initial run had finished.

I'll admit I stumped up for MP16 proper, but I ended up getting a KO MP15 because the price was just ridiculous.
    I bought my 15 & 16 both for $140 and im still scratching my head when i remeber it

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I ordered two but trying to alter my order to one due to a change of mind from one of my friends. If I am stuck with two I have an extra for WA members.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I ordered two but trying to alter my order to one due to a change of mind from one of my friends. If I am stuck with two I have an extra for WA members.
    I'll take it