Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Nintendo Wii MEGATHREAD!

is super mario bros as awesome as the ads make it look?

I'd say so, If I win it today, I will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_217 View Post
    is super mario bros as awesome as the ads make it look?
    In a word.... yes.

In more words...

It's a heck of a lot of fun with friends, and okay as a single player game. The opening levels are easy but the later level designs get downright nasty, and thats where multiplayer comes in handy. I had two mates over so my missus (who is not a game person) grabbed the fourth spot and we played for a good solid 2 hours without failing a level. It does come down to a murderfest between one another, until the last man standing needs help, as long as one person is alive, the game continues.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

anyone else read about that connection ambassador program that nintendo are running at the moment, where if you help someone connect their wii to the internet both people get 500 wii points
    if anyone is planning on connecting up their wii or has in the last 30 days and would be interested in getting 500 wii points and helping me get 500 as well pm me and we will organise something and i'll explain the process

heres a link for anyone interested

http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php...id=44&pageID=6

Having just got my Wii back, I am looking forward to playing New SMB Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by omega3 View Post
    anyone else read about that connection ambassador program that nintendo are running at the moment, where if you help someone connect their wii to the internet both people get 500 wii points
    if anyone is planning on connecting up their wii or has in the last 30 days and would be interested in getting 500 wii points and helping me get 500 as well pm me and we will organise something and i'll explain the process

heres a link for anyone interested

http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php...id=44&pageID=6
    Yeh, I had a look at that. Seems lke a good idea, but god I hate those damn wii friend codes, and then you need a friggin game code. What a pain in the ass!

Zippo: NSMBW is ace! Shame they couldn't have jazzed up the graphics a bit though and goven a new character instead of using 2 Toads. Cheapasses!