Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii MEGATHREAD!

Brought DBZ Budokai Tenkachi 3 (Spelling may be off ) I cant express how much fun this is to play on the Wii. After reading some reviews before purchasing I feared the game would be too hard to control, but I was very wrong as it took me about 10mins to perfect the art of DBZ Wii. Highly recommend getting this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Brought DBZ Budokai Tenkachi 3 (Spelling may be off ) I cant express how much fun this is to play on the Wii. After reading some reviews before purchasing I feared the game would be too hard to control, but I was very wrong as it took me about 10mins to perfect the art of DBZ Wii. Highly recommend getting this game!
    I found it underwhelming in comparison to DBZ BT2 on the Wii, still a good game, but I feel like they took a backwards step with the wii-mote controls.
    Did like that they expanded the roster, and the movesets for each character are less copy paste than previous games. Getting Fasha is a pain in the butt, as World Tournies are now more random and painful.

Wish they would have released infinite Worlds on Wii, its a fun game and follows on from the Budokai games.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I enjoyed the concept of it. Only thing that ruined it for em was the jumping. I would rather a button then having to rely on the wiimote's sensors.
    I didn't mind it, it became second nature, but flicking the wrist does get a bit tiring especially when levels can drag on for an hour. Mid level save points was what was needed.

been playing super smash bros, its been fun, i hateded it when it came up to tabuu though, luckly me and my lil bro killed him in 3 goes lol, does anyone know what mario party 8 is like? does it live up to its names potential as being a party game?

Mario Party 8 was a bit dissapointing after coming from the highs of Mario Party 5 & 7. Just FYI, Mario Party games are rather slow games. It's a boardgame with minigames in between rounds. Expect a good hour for a short game, 2 hours for a standard game and 3+ for a long game of 50 turns.

If you still have Gamecube controllers about, I really suggest to get a cheap copy of the Gamecube Mario Party 5 as (IMO) it is the best Mario Party available.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/406980

Do want!

I do hope those gun cases have nunchuck adaptability.

Well I've been wanting some gun cases for my Wii so I'll probably pick this up and I mean at that price ($89) it's quite a bargain seeing as you get a collectors sleeve, a graphic novel and not one but two gun cases.

I tested Wii fit on the weekend, I have just discovered I'm fat or at least that is what the Wii is telling me, was telling me just before it flew out the window lol.

Get Rayman Raving Rabbids TV PARTY 1orion. It's currently $39 at GAME and it has much more better and fun uses for the board than tell you that you are fat . It's a compilation of minigames, one of which allows you to use the board as pedals for acceleration, dancing and even sitting on it and using your butt to steer. Sheer madness.

piratescratch, I think I'm off to pre-order that set. Sega's light gun games on the Wii have been top notch. Especially Ghost Squad. Since this is a new game bult from scratch for the Wii and not some port, this is going to be one progressive light gun shooter ala Umbrella Chronicles and Disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Get Rayman Raving Rabbids TV PARTY 1orion. It's currently $39 at GAME and it has much more better and fun uses for the board than tell you that you are fat .
    Hey Stompy, is that at all GAME outlets? Because that looks like a pretty good price.

Thanks!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by piratescratch View Post

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/406980

Do want!

I do hope those gun cases have nunchuck adaptability.

Well I've been wanting some gun cases for my Wii so I'll probably pick this up and I mean at that price ($89) it's quite a bargain seeing as you get a collectors sleeve, a graphic novel and not one but two gun cases.
    That looks awesome Piratescratch. I already have good guns that shoot from the trigger like these pictured ones do and House of the Dead 3+4 for Wii and I have to say it has some of the clearest graphics to shine on the 52 inch LCD we have. It really looks (almost) as good as some of the PS3 games we have.
    This will be a must buy I think.