Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Your occupation?

Quote Originally Posted by dat70sdude View Post
    I work in a teaching hospital... I'm one of the dudes in a very small team that conducts education sessions and keeps an eye out on TB, VRE, MRSA and all the other nasties (especially the multi-resistant ones) that make folks sick

Aaaah yes I think ive met your counterparts here in NSW in our hospital they do random checks now and then, but are virtually undetectable while they're doing it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I am now officially a phone monkey after 3 months of unemployment.

It's my first job so yer, yay me.

Congrats, man! More TFs to you!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Default lol

sense i wasnt beening orginal ill post what i do here i fix computers i put ads in the news paper to get jobs lol i also do cleaning and i self teach myself 3d animation

I work at the biggest Printing Company here in Australia used to be known as Hermis Precisa Australia. Since we were 55% Kodak own since they had put their share in the market . It was then bought by the Second biggest printing company Salmat and the two largest printing company merge together making it biggest print company in Australia. I have been working here for almost 5 years now straight from Highschool. And started a role of a Printer Operator, which was the bmost boring job ever and work my way up as a Senior Digital Operator *sounds kewl* it just means more responsibility and I work more on colour management based customers. So we are the one who are resposiblle for printing Telstra Bills, Sydney Water, Centerlink, H3G, NRMA, RACV, GIO and etc. from stetements, cheques, bills notice of infringement which means your fines, speeding fines, parking fines, insurance, baby bonuses and the list goes on. But hey i love this job to bits paid for the house, car and this very expensive collection. +1 I can even print good quality photos from my printer for FREEEEEEEEE but yeah this is my occupation.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    I work at the biggest Printing Company here in Australia used to be known as Hermis Precisa Australia. Since we were 55% Kodak own since they had put their share in the market . It was then bought by the Second biggest printing company Salmat and the two largest printing company merge together making it biggest print company in Australia. I have been working here for almost 5 years now straight from Highschool. And started a role of a Printer Operator, which was the bmost boring job ever and work my way up as a Senior Digital Operator *sounds kewl* it just means more responsibility and I work more on colour management based customers. So we are the one who are resposiblle for printing Telstra Bills, Sydney Water, Centerlink, H3G, NRMA, RACV, GIO and etc. from stetements, cheques, bills notice of infringement which means your fines, speeding fines, parking fines, insurance, baby bonuses and the list goes on. But hey i love this job to bits paid for the house, car and this very expensive collection. +1 I can even print good quality photos from my printer for FREEEEEEEEE but yeah this is my occupation.
    Thats funny, I'm printing manager for a Call Centre, you know the kind, we call up asking for you folks to donate some of your hard earned money to some charities, and I print out the letters for those people. Not the greatest job, but it pays ok and is paying off my house and my increasing collection

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    I can even print good quality photos from my printer for FREEEEEEEEE but yeah this is my occupation.
    Awsome, free quality photos!

My official job title is Performance Analyst i.e. its an over glorified title for what is basically a reporting job. I tell the big boys upstairs whether the companies investments funds are doing well or whether they better do something if they want to keep their big fat bonuses so that they can continue buying their private jets and all that other stuff that only big boys upstairs can buy

I'm a male gigolo.
    A man-whore.
    That's my occupation.

just kidding.
    Im work on a rotational moulding industry for resin plastics.

Wink

[QUOTE=rateeg;120543]I'm a male gigolo.
    A man-whore.
    That's my occupation.

QUOTE]

i beat that pays well lol

I'm a delivery driver for a local fruit wholesaler. I get a lot of free food from the cafes and restaurants i deliver to, and i also get a good perve when delivering to the uni. Don't know how many times i've almost crashed the van while hanging my tongue out the window.

My previous jobs have been: meter reader for Sydney Water, call supervisor for Yellow Pages, night packer at Woolies, various jobs in NAB Account Management Centre, working my way up to Team Leader.

Looking for a new job at the moment. Illawarra or Gold Coast.