Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Your occupation?

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    Awsome, free quality photos!

My official job title is Performance Analyst i.e. its an over glorified title for what is basically a reporting job. I tell the big boys upstairs whether the companies investments funds are doing well or whether they better do something if they want to keep their big fat bonuses so that they can continue buying their private jets and all that other stuff that only big boys upstairs can buy
    Move laterally.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

can you guys give me a job?

Quote Originally Posted by rateeg View Post
    can you guys give me a job?
    Unfortunately we don't need a man whore at the moment, please try again in a few months time

Currently I am a Xerox Docucare, in short I fix & maintain photocopiers & printers in my certain building. I print lotsa stuff too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    I work at the biggest Printing Company here in Australia used to be known as Hermis Precisa Australia. Since we were 55% Kodak own since they had put their share in the market . It was then bought by the Second biggest printing company Salmat and the two largest printing company merge together making it biggest print company in Australia. I have been working here for almost 5 years now straight from Highschool. And started a role of a Printer Operator, which was the bmost boring job ever and work my way up as a Senior Digital Operator *sounds kewl* it just means more responsibility and I work more on colour management based customers. So we are the one who are resposiblle for printing Telstra Bills, Sydney Water, Centerlink, H3G, NRMA, RACV, GIO and etc. from stetements, cheques, bills notice of infringement which means your fines, speeding fines, parking fines, insurance, baby bonuses and the list goes on. But hey i love this job to bits paid for the house, car and this very expensive collection. +1 I can even print good quality photos from my printer for FREEEEEEEEE but yeah this is my occupation.
    Lol we both print HQ prints Free lol, and my company provides the onsite printers & photocopiers for some of those sites, well I know we do for Telstra, Sydney Water & Centrelink. Though I'm based at the RTA in Parra, and one section even uses my printers to print of all those fixed speeding camera pics

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Currently I am a Xerox Docucare, in short I fix & maintain photocopiers & printers in my certain building. I print lotsa stuff too lol

Lol we both print HQ prints Free lol, and my company provides the onsite printers & photocopiers for some of those sites, well I know we do for Telstra, Sydney Water & Centrelink. Though I'm based at the RTA in Parra, and one section even uses my printers to print of all those fixed speeding camera pics
    wow nice! yeah we have something in common i actually work and maintain of the Xerox iGen its more of a digital colour press check it out and be amaze of what it can do, we are based here at matraville salmat have you heard of it? Igen is liek called the Optimus prime of Xerox Printers... lol

wow nice! yeah we have something in common i actually work and maintain of the Xerox iGen its more of a digital colour press check it out and be amaze of what it can do, we are based here at matraville salmat have you heard of it? Igen is liek called the Optimus prime of Xerox Printers... lol
    Lol indeed I have heard of it but they won't let them get it here at the RTA lol their biggest is an APCIII 7500 which they so don't use to its full, it is now the newest and biggest copier Xerox have out that isn't for production and print rooms. But I must say Xerox does give the best quality (i've seen the others) and also the best service lol

Lol indeed I have heard of it but they won't let them get it here at the RTA lol their biggest is an APCIII 7500 which they so don't use to its full, it is now the newest and biggest copier Xerox have out that isn't for production and print rooms. But I must say Xerox does give the best quality (i've seen the others) and also the best service lol
    iGEN is good when it works well, just the maintenance is the headache cos techs dont look at it now operators do. how long yuo been working there for? like the job?

iGEN is good when it works well, just the maintenance is the headache cos techs dont look at it now operators do. how long yuo been working there for? like the job?
    ahhh I see, I've been working for Xerox for 7 years now but been at RTA for around 2 years

ahhh I see, I've been working for Xerox for 7 years now but been at RTA for around 2 years
    nice! 7 years you must really love your job, see with me im learning as much as i can with the igen then look for a acompany that pays more, compare to my job now its not even half of what other igen operator gets. but then my company is pretty darn stable so still hesitant on looking for new one. il probably wait for 10 years for the long service leave

- uni
    bachelor of music - final semester
    to do grad dip ed next year

- teacher
    music teacher 5 days a week
    two primary schools, one music school and private tuition

- target
    layby / refunds etc

- other random f&b jobs
    like superbox attendant at aus open etc