Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 MASTERPIECE OPTIMUS PRIME

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Damn it looks good. Box looks like it's it good shape, they didn't just send it like that did they?

NY posted it up for sale again today and I jumped on it. So in the end I got my double. My order from AE should get here any day. Can't wait to have a white Magnus since I used him as my leader of the Autobots when I was a kid.
    I thought you went through agent which I did and they sent it on the way already.

He is missing an employee name tag part time Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I thought you went through agent which I did and they sent it on the way already.

He is missing an employee name tag part time Magnus.
    I ordered from AE (on the way) and also tried to order from an agent but it fell through. So I was glad I got to pick it up from NY also. On that note NY keeps sourcing these one by one (I have been getting the notifications when it comes back in stock). They are starting to move the price up though, the one today was listed for 35,000¥ and is already sold.

I ordered from AE (on the way) and also tried to order from an agent but it fell through. So I was glad I got to pick it up from NY also. On that note NY keeps sourcing these one by one (I have been getting the notifications when it comes back in stock). They are starting to move the price up though, the one today was listed for 35,000¥ and is already sold.
    Thats the one thing I don't like about ny they sell their first allocation for retail then jack the price up for the desperate people who missed out with other retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Thats the one thing I don't like about ny they sell their first allocation for retail then jack the price up for the desperate people who missed out with other retailers.
    NY price jacking continues, new one listed at 38,000¥. I personally don't have a huge problem with it, it's just supply and demand. Glad I got in quick.

NY price jacking continues, new one listed at 38,000¥. I personally don't have a huge problem with it, it's just supply and demand. Glad I got in quick.
    So how much is NY's pre order price? I remeber rrp is 27,000yen

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Can't recall but I pre-ordered from AE and it was 32,000¥ so NY was probably similar.

Speaking of which my AE one arrived today. Sadly although it was packed pretty well it also has the concave front and back though the back is far worse ( and also has a weird crease all the way down). Perhaps this is a thing with these? Oh and it is double taped.

Anyway all of the more reason to open it for display but I'm hoping my NY order arrives in better shape.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Pre- order was 28,000yen, then 32,000, 35,000 and now it’s 38,000 but sold out

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The problem I had with ny was I made payment and they cancelled my order, and relist the same item at higher price. Now thats a problem.

I gotten one through agent and is works out to be 29000jpy

Oh and it is double taped.

I just checked mine and both sides are single taped!
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    Fresh
    Oh it’s just, just so wrong! I keep expecting some poor, underpaid Indian Uni student to pop out of the cab and start selling dried out hot dogs.

Now if it came with Hooters decals...