Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Lego Ideas Voltron set has been approved

  1. #21
    Join Date
    16th Jul 2008
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    3,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    And there goes my money
    Yep me too

  2. #22
    Join Date
    13th Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Thanks, thought it might be some other store. As someone who doesn't buy Lego I'm open to suggestions of best places to buy this.
    the lego discovery centre at chaddy will have them for sure

  3. #23
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,868

    Default

    This seems to be out now for VIP members? Anyone seen it here yet

  4. #24
    Join Date
    7th Apr 2010
    Location
    BRAYBROOK
    Posts
    2,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    the lego discovery centre at chaddy will have them for sure
    They have definitely advertised it. Came up on my FB wall.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum, Battle Patrol, Race Car Patrol, Rescue Patrol, Air Strike Patrol, Optimus Prime MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm, Cordon
    PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker ENERGON: Six Shot

  5. #25
    Join Date
    15th Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Mine and a guy from work have ours sitting in customs.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,868

    Default

    Going to try to get to the Chadstone Lego Store on the weekend, but I swung past it for the first recently and it looks like a pretty small store.

    With these sorts of sets, do they show up at the stores like Toyworld? I except they don't get to the Targets and Kmarts.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    16th Jul 2008
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    3,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

    With these sorts of sets, do they show up at the stores like Toyworld? I except they don't get to the Targets and Kmarts.
    They do tend to show up at Toyworlds and occasionally at Myers

  8. #28
    Join Date
    23rd Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    I don't view the Lego and transforming robots as a good mix although Lego and combiner robots has greater potential and it looks like this Voltron has nailed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Going to try to get to the Chadstone Lego Store on the weekend, but I swung past it for the first recently and it looks like a pretty small store.

    With these sorts of sets, do they show up at the stores like Toyworld? I except they don't get to the Targets and Kmarts.
    Of Lego specialist stores in Victoria, I know of one in Frankston shopping centre near JB HI-FI. Another one is I'm Rick James Bricks in the Pakenham town centre.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    31st Jul 2008
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Going to try to get to the Chadstone Lego Store on the weekend, but I swung past it for the first recently and it looks like a pretty small store.

    With these sorts of sets, do they show up at the stores like Toyworld? I except they don't get to the Targets and Kmarts.
    They definitely show up at Toyworlds too - they've carried things like UCS Millenium Falcon, Old Fishing Store, all modulars, the Ideas Rocket thing, as well as all the smaller ideas sets like the Beatles, Dr Who, Adventure Time etc...I reckon they'll get it at some point.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    They do tend to show up at Toyworlds and occasionally at Myers
    Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    I don't view the Lego and transforming robots as a good mix although Lego and combiner robots has greater potential and it looks like this Voltron has nailed it.

    Of Lego specialist stores in Victoria, I know of one in Frankston shopping centre near JB HI-FI. Another one is I'm Rick James Bricks in the Pakenham town centre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    They definitely show up at Toyworlds too - they've carried things like UCS Millenium Falcon, Old Fishing Store, all modulars, the Ideas Rocket thing, as well as all the smaller ideas sets like the Beatles, Dr Who, Adventure Time etc...I reckon they'll get it at some point.
    Thanks all. I'm keen to pick up the set in the next few weeks and this gives me some other places to check. I'm aware of the Pakenham store but never been.

    I've spent a long time saying "no, I'll never buy Lego" but this place, and combining robot lions, has finally worn me down

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •