Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    From what I understand, the owner is very flexible with payments. He put a notice up on his site a while ago asking people who haven't paid him in two years to do so or forfeit their preorder(s) which I think is totally fair. Some people are just slack.
    This was the problem that made companies like PC and TBI etc to make people make full payments. While I supported the idea it became bad because some retailed failed to communicate and be transparent. Resulting in lost of trust.

The people who are abusing this owner should have their account cancelled and banned, this would be what Nippon Yasan would do. Yes and they will not care if you have partial paid orders, they will close your account till funds are sorted. One would argue and say I just chargeback, and yes you can but a lot of the time if you already had orders for certain items which are hot selling, you will not be able to obtain these items at a low cost.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    This was the problem that made companies like PC and TBI etc to make people make full payments. While I supported the idea it became bad because some retailed failed to communicate and be transparent. Resulting in lost of trust.

The people who are abusing this owner should have their account cancelled and banned, this would be what Nippon Yasan would do. Yes and they will not care if you have partial paid orders, they will close your account till funds are sorted. One would argue and say I just chargeback, and yes you can but a lot of the time if you already had orders for certain items which are hot selling, you will not be able to obtain these items at a low cost.
    It's not necessary to compare him to other retailers. He still has good communication and ships things promptly. I don't buy from him often but I have friends who do and they're always happy with his service.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

It's not necessary to compare him to other retailers. He still has good communication and ships things promptly. I don't buy from him often but I have friends who do and they're always happy with his service.
    I'm not sure, but I think 'abusing' in this case means 'putting down pre-orders and then just leaving him unpaid for them for whatever reason' rather than bad-mouthing/criticising.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think 'abusing' in this case means 'putting down pre-orders and then just leaving him unpaid for them for whatever reason' rather than bad-mouthing/criticising.
    It felt like Drifand was implying Saviers would go down the same route as other retailers when I've not heard any customer feedback to support that. If I'm mistaken then I apologise.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

It felt like Drifand was implying Saviers would go down the same route as other retailers when I've not heard any customer feedback to support that. If I'm mistaken then I apologise.
    no I meant customers taking advantage of the owner. Cheers.

I ordered Predaking from Savier and it arrived within 4 working days. Happy with the packaging but I don't care in general if toy boxes get damaged.
    I'll def order with them again.

Got a set of replacement wings for my faulty/poor-QC-ridden V2 Winged Dragon (also bought from Savier's - unfortunately my V2 was a bit of a disaster QC-wise, whereas the V1 is pretty solid), and PotP Dreadwind and Blackwing form Savier's. Haven't checked out the new wings yet. The usual good packing/prompt delivery we've come to expect - the backing cards got a little damaged but I also said told them I wasn't worried about packaging condition, and they were packed in with a set of delicate, well-bubble-wrapped wings.

So, again - Savier's Toys is Good.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

have had multiple orders this year and every single one has been perfect, fantastic service, fast shipping even get a partial refund on shipping if the end cost is lower than what they charged. my favourite Aussie retailer by a long margin

He attended to my Facebook group which I was unable to join. Totally service for me. Looking forward to my first toy from him.

hi all- first time posting- just echoing those who have written here- Savier's Toys is by far my favorite- have ordered 3 times and have gotten the packages very quickly (even during this time). I pay for express because I can't wait (haha). I think if everything was in stock I'd be dead broke...