Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    He attended to my Facebook group which I was unable to join. Totally service for me. Looking forward to my first toy from him.
    Haven't checked this forum for a while. I don't know why you have to in my personal facebook friend list first, then your request will be shown in the group notification. Otherwise I won't even see your request.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    Haven't checked this forum for a while. I don't know why you have to in my personal facebook friend list first, then your request will be shown in the group notification. Otherwise I won't even see your request.
    Is sorted. this was a while back. I am in your group. I am hoping fingers crossed FT thomas does come to all have ordered.

I can't join the FB group. Tried to join ages ago. Still sitting there as a request

Bought a few things off them lately. Somewhat my go-to these days. Preordered the 4 KFC Junkions a while back, got one last week, next 2 just came in and paid for, so next week should have them too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I can't join the FB group. Tried to join ages ago. Still sitting there as a request
    It's very weird. I need to add you to my friend first otherwise your request won't be shown up for approval.

Can you add me in facebook?

More and more love these guys. All 6 Newage Soundwaves and XTB G2 Beachcomber. Even a partial refund on postage because it ended up cheaper.

I pre-ordered Siege Jetfire through them but no idea when it's meant to arrive. First time ordering through them.

That seems.... odd, given that Siege was 2019. Earthrise was 2020, Kingdom 21.

Did you pay via credit card? There?s usually some consumer protection insurance there.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    That seems.... odd, given that Siege was 2019. Earthrise was 2020, Kingdom 21.

Did you pay via credit card? There?s usually some consumer protection insurance there.
    Jetfire and Omega are getting a reissue due to how hard they were to find in the US

Probably should've added that I ordered it in November this year and I've only paid the $10 deposit so far.