Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

Cool thanks
    Spiderken Away!

I have dealt with this business several times and the speed/efficiency of their sales always impresses me.

The owner/operator seems to have a good knowledge of Transformer toys and is fairly personable, so it’s nice to deal with someone who may be a fan collector themselves.

I’ve ordered the Dinobot/Volcanicus 3rd party mod kits, Siege Cog and Shockwave so far.
    My Siege Brunt purchase is currently being processed.

Also, I prefer to deal with Australian businesses, as it cuts down both the shipping costs and shipping time, allowing me to verify sooner if there is a problem with the ordered item/s.

As nobody has mentioned recently the store is on hiatus so be sure to read the shop site front page and contact them owner/operator before ordering anything.

If business has resumed or does resume please post an update in this thread.

Business has resumed, as the owner has returned from their trip overseas and resumed operation.

I know this because the store delivered my Siege Brunt Weaponizer shortly after the hiatus ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    Business has resumed, as the owner has returned from their trip overseas and resumed operation.

I know this because the store delivered my Siege Brunt Weaponizer shortly after the hiatus ended.
    Thanks for replying. A few times I was about to buy something but the store was still closed/hiatus.

I asked several people, in diff places (such as FB) and you are the only person who responded at all, so thank you for that.
    I figured there was no point in directly emailing the store if it was closed as would not get a reponse and nothing on the front page told me anything different.

Hi

The store resumed operation since 20th September.

cheers,
    Xin