Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

Default Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

https://www.tftoys.com.au
    (Owned by Otca member langzixinxin)

Did my first order last week. Arrived today and extremely well packed. Easy to deal with and good prices.

Ok so for the FT-20 Terminus Giganticus pre-order it has a charge of $20 (presumably for a deposit) but the projected price is n/a. Who in their right mind would pre order this without knowing the total cost of the item which will be running in the 100s of $?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Ok so for FT-20 Terminus Giganticus pre-order it has a charge of $20 (presumably for a deposit) but the projected price is n/a. Who in their right mind would pre order this without knowing the total cost of the item which will be running in the 100s of $?
    Not sure, but I think you can ask him, at least he is around and answers questions on the boards even if he is not too sure. I believe he was not sure how much the shipping will cost.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Not sure, but I think you can ask him, at least he is around and answers questions on the boards even if he is not too sure. I believe he was not sure how much the shipping will cost.
    Ok fair enough. I may have come off a bit harsh in my earlier comment. I just think that with all that has happened with PC we are all a bit sensitive to being ripped off again. Others like Toybot Importz, RK etc have all been able to give a firm price on this. I will give this feedback directly to him.

I've had Fans Toys Jetfire, and Badcube Brawny and Backland from him with no problems.

Got badcube backland and brawny before the store opened and ut not swindle and brawl through the store so far he's been great to deal with.

Bought MT gundog and Yes model OS MT Rover KO. Very smooth transaction. Have placed a few more orders through and will arrange for local pickup next.

Default wow

I didn't know I had a review thread. Thx guys, will check back often.

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    I've had Fans Toys Jetfire, and Badcube Brawny and Backland from him with no problems.
    Wish I knew he had fanstoys Phoenix! I would of grabbed one it's one of the phew toys that erks me that I po'd at pc

Picked up KFC transistor reissue at a very good price. No issues whatsoever.