Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New Pics of Animated and Universe figures at BBTS

*shrugs* You'll live, and Hasbro is not going to ruin Transformers forever with their decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Are you sure?? I collect remakes of the classic Zoids and funny names are just as common from Tomy as they are from Takara. I mean what about Rainbow Jerk and Wardick!

Mind you I bought Rainbow cause it's name was so silly, but I don't see how it's any different from Liger Jack.
    WARDICK IS AWESOME.

*thrusts inappropriately*
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN
    WARDICK IS AWESOME.
    It also adequately describes a Celtic sword... (i.e.: the hilt represents the Celtic warrior's head, arms, body and legs... the blade of the sword is his phallis ).

Gok... why do you know this sort of stuff?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    There's always Henkei

And I agree FFN, I originally thought Flak too but that made no sense when I saw he was a Decepticon.
    Just wait and see Grimlock13's photocomic STL, he's prolly come up with a funnier explanation for it. Much like he explained how that MOvie Cyb repaint yellow Mudflap is actually erector that got upgraded into the (TRU exclusive), swtiched sides coz he always gets teased of his name by his fellow autos. Most prolly in the same line of storytelling hehehe

Oh and Im getting all these figs, well almost all, pass on the Lion figure, didnt want the mold in its first release, still not liking it. Must get Waspy - love that techno organic wings, sleek looking! Wreckgar is very nice as well! Well Im liking this version of dinobot. Well proportioned as far as I can see thna prev. incarnations, hopefully the colors are as close in actual toy. But then we all know how heavily photoshopped these pics are.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just wait and see Grimlock13's photocomic STL, he's prolly come up with a funnier explanation for it. Much like he explained how that MOvie Cyb repaint yellow Mudflap is actually erector that got upgraded into the (TRU exclusive), swtiched sides coz he always gets teased of his name by his fellow autos. Most prolly in the same line of storytelling hehehe

Oh and Im getting all these figs, well almost all, pass on the Lion figure, didnt want the mold in its first release, still not liking it. Must get Waspy - love that techno organic wings, sleek looking! Wreckgar is very nice as well! Well Im liking this version of dinobot. Well proportioned as far as I can see thna prev. incarnations, hopefully the colors are as close in actual toy. But then we all know how heavily photoshopped these pics are.
    Gak! That reminds me I've been falling behind on that thread. Must. Find. Time.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

& now we have carded & non-high resolution pics of Samurai Prowl & Waspy off TFW

You've gotta say Prowl's sidecar accessory is heaps better than that traffic light thing

& Waspy, IMO his transformation looks way too simple but it's gonna be hard to put him back on the shelf...

The sidecar accessory is certainly better than the traffic light (not hard!), but the standard Prowl is so nicely kibble-less, i think it's a shame to see him all covered up, kibble heavy and probably experiencing more balance issues than he already had!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    You've gotta say Prowl's sidecar accessory is heaps better than that traffic light thing
    I dunno, I think the traffic light is pretty awesome

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    This is the sole reason my Prowl is still kept in case.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

samurai prowl looks a bit too bulky..