Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Alectric View Post
    Hey has the latest despatch (issue 26-27) appeared on anyone's bank statements yet?
    29th September is the date that mine came out.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Alectric View Post
    Hey has the latest despatch (issue 26-27) appeared on anyone's bank statements yet?
    I just called them seeming mine still haven’t shown up. Apparantly the Credit card details were easy to transfer, but direct debit has more legal loopholes to share the data. Should be done within the week though

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    So... so far I'm the only shortchanged a book... ok...
    My copy of Issue 26/Volume 52 Death of Optimus Prime arrived today, so I'm getting back on track.

Two months of nothing and then I got two books this week in mail. With a note saying shit's all in order son.
    Sent individually rather than together with a note that said "back order" for one of them. That arrived next day.

For anyone that has not had any direct contact with them, MAKE SURE you email them, lest they forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I just called them seeming mine still haven’t shown up. Apparantly the Credit card details were easy to transfer, but direct debit has more legal loopholes to share the data. Should be done within the week though
    Yeah, not 100% sure about credit card information transferring properly. Unless I am a one off.

Oh first email from them, asking for money haha.

"We would like to thank you for your patience and apologise for the recent delays with your subscription.

We have tried to process the payment for your recent issues and unfortunately have been unable to take payment.

Please can you follow the link below and follow the instructions to update your card details to ensure we have them correctly."

Quote Originally Posted by Vairn View Post
    Yeah, not 100% sure about credit card information transferring properly. Unless I am a one off.

Oh first email from them, asking for money haha.

"We would like to thank you for your patience and apologise for the recent delays with your subscription.

We have tried to process the payment for your recent issues and unfortunately have been unable to take payment.

Please can you follow the link below and follow the instructions to update your card details to ensure we have them correctly."
    Ok, so I'm not the only one who received that email. I guess it's safe to supply the CC info???

Add me to the list of people with that email. Anyone else had trouble doing it because it won't accept the postcode? Going to try again or will have to ring otherwise.

EDIT: It was this morning I last tried, did it again just now. Putting a space after the post code MIGHT have made a difference but otherwise I don't know because it initially rejected it again.

I think it needed 6 digits cause UK postcodes are 6 digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Add me to the list of people with that email. Anyone else had trouble doing it because it won't accept the postcode? Going to try again or will have to ring otherwise.

EDIT: It was this morning I last tried, did it again just now. Putting a space after the post code MIGHT have made a difference but otherwise I don't know because it initially rejected it again.
    I just used a dash beforehand.

I did a '0" at the start of the postcode. I remember I had to do that with another international website.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.