Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2636414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Haven’t seen yet but the Facebook page looks like a good spot to watch. There’s not enough IDW content to fill 20 volumes so the other contents are a bit of an unknown.

I presume they’ll finish the first 80 since those were already in the works (likely designed, written, compiled) before the next 20.

I either didn't realise they had a facebook page, or just forgot... I might add it into the first post as well, since this one seems to be more active than the news topic.

https://www.facebook.com/TransformersG1Collection/

Issue 50 and 51 were delivered some time today, so we're at the halfway point (again). Volume 79 and 12(?).

Yep, volume 12 and 79... was in my post box today too.

Got my two last week but Ill have to email them and ask for a replacement book for Vol 79 as it had some damage done to the bottom of the book.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Got my two last week but Ill have to email them and ask for a replacement book for Vol 79 as it had some damage done to the bottom of the book.
    I had that for all the early volumes. Then I got redirected to my partners PO BOX and no more stuffed cover corners since, it was a handling issue for me, which means the early ones have those caved in corners.

Picked up two more from the post office today - Issue 52 & 53 (Volumes 25 and 53).

That now gives an unbroken run from volume 16 (middle of the original run) to 26 (middle of the Dreamwave run).

Did anyone else have a six week wait for Issues 52 & 53, or did mine just get held up in the mail for a couple weeks?
    People were getting their previous shipment at the end of September (mine was at the post office on Monday 30th September), but the next shipment wasn't there until Tuesday 12th November (six weeks and one day... but might have been there a day or two before that as I didn't take note of it's arrival date, which the post office writes on all packages so that they know how long to hold them for).

The reason I'm asking, is so that I know when to expect the next pair of volumes, as they should be every four weeks.... which should have seen 52 & 53 come in the week of October 28th, and the current pair should have come out at the beginning of last week (I haven't checked my postbox since last Monday, so if it is back on schedule, it could actually be there - if that's the case, did anyone else get their next pair last week).
    Otherwise, if their 4-weeks schedule was now pushed back 2 weeks because of the delay of the October shipment, I'd be expecting the next pair to arrive at the beginning of next week.

I've lost track (and have been a delivery behind for ages). I think my latest turned up at the Post Office last Friday (got a notification) but haven't gone to pick up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've lost track (and have been a delivery behind for ages). I think my latest turned up at the Post Office last Friday (got a notification) but haven't gone to pick up yet.
    I went in today, and there wasn't any there... so if one was released last week, mine's been held up somewhere (or lost).