Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2838434445464748495051525358 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

The next two arrived for me, but not sure if I'm still running behind. It was part 2 of the Gi.Joe crossover, and the IDW Drift saga.

Just looked up the helpful link Paulbot posted. I just received Issues 56 & 57.
    Has anyone received later issues? I'm really waiting on 59 (Smelting Pool) to continue my G1 run
    Last edited by reillyd; 3rd February 2020 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Issue numbers
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

To answer that, it was 58 and 59 (Smelting Pool and some IDW incl. Bee Mini) that I received yesterday so we're not all on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    To answer that, it was 58 and 59 (Smelting Pool and some IDW incl. Bee Mini) that I received yesterday so we're not all on the same page.
    I should have these two waiting at the post office as I already have 56 and 57.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    The next two arrived for me, but not sure if I'm still running behind. It was part 2 of the Gi.Joe crossover, and the IDW Drift saga.

Just looked up the helpful link Paulbot posted. I just received Issues 56 & 57.
    Has anyone received later issues? I'm really waiting on 59 (Smelting Pool) to continue my G1 run
    Anytime the debit falls in a time when your account may be emtpy, you end up further behind. that's been my experience.

there is no rhyme or reason to when they debit stuff , seem to be a diff day every month for me, and they dont bother to contact to you let you know if you've missed a payment, I always end up chasing them and sometimes do a manual payment over the phone.

Did I mention I HATE debits?
    I wish they were gone forever in todays world when just about any company can send you an invoice that you can pay online with no hassle.

I've been behind others for a while. I got 56&57 today

Well for some reason I got issue 59 but not 58 but on top of the invoice, it says in red "STOCK ON BACK ORDER".

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Issues 60 and 61 today, didn't realise I already had all the Marvel stuff now* but I'm glad Spotlight Megatron is in the right spot and not just at the end of the Costa volume. Most of IDW has a very specific order that works very well but considering I'm not as familiar how UK/US is supposed to work and still have managed to notice something's up now and then I wasn't sure they'd get that right.

Also their IDW gets a bit messy at the end in a way that's fine until the series get's extended and suddenly they are doing the crossovers and even without that you could have spread out the contents of the Requiem volume. Why isn't TAAO 12 with 11 and where's the Holiday special. And-

*wiki says we are getting both G2 books and that's neat

EDIT: Still need 9 and 15 for Marvel before I trick anyone else
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 25th February 2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: their/there

Got 61 yesterday but not 60, doing the "STOCK ON BACKORDER" bollocks again.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Well for some reason I got issue 59 but not 58 but on top of the invoice, it says in red "STOCK ON BACK ORDER".
    Got this delivery too. No issue 58.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Got this delivery too. No issue 58.
    Im sorta glad someone else is in the same boat as me and I wonder if you have another issue missing on your next lot Paubot.

Valkyrie's SDF: