Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Same. If they try to say the early December charges were for November deliveries, what were the November charge for?

That they've charged all of us twice this week is a problem unless four volumes are on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Same. If they try to say the early December charges were for November deliveries, what were the November charge for?

That they've charged all of us twice this week is a problem unless four volumes are on the way.
    Agreed with both comments.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I got a a reply back, saying that they would refund the extra charge... which would take a few days.

I then asked if they knew why it happened, and if they were going to refund all of the other people who got double-charged... or if they have to ask for the refund.
    I haven't got a reply to that yet, but I recommend emailing them with the dates of the charges in December, including any reference numbers that you might have (or a screenshot of the part of the bank statement that has the day of the two charges.

customer_service_aus@hachette-service.com

Thanks Griffin

I'd advise everyone to check their bank statements and invoices.

I've just done that and found I've currently been charged four times ($160!) for which I have yet to receive anything for.

I've got the early December charge that should be 80+81 for me (post delays I assume). I've got the extra two December charges (early for January maybe, but the second is suspicious)

But I was also charged twice in September and didn't get anything extra (such as a catch up to the rest of you). If anything it means I still haven't received what I paid for at the start of November and the post delays aren't that bad.

After about 5 emails and 2 phone calls.

They are sending me a copy of ALL charges.

So it wasn't just me they did a double charge too, someone must have done the processing TWICE.

There was also a charge on the 16th of October, which they said they never received. I showed them a copy of ALL charges, and they're refunding that one, and the second charge on the 14th.
    so when I get the copy of chargers I think I need to go through it and see if there are other discrepancies.

I think I'll have to do the same thing and double check the chargings.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Thanks Griffin

I'd advise everyone to check their bank statements and invoices.

I've just done that and found I've currently been charged four times ($160!) for which I have yet to receive anything for.
    I know there are more rogue charges to my account then the two I got refunded, if they did refund the money hasn't arrived yet, email was on Thursday so still on the 3-5 business days.
    But I've had 15 charges in 12 months. So it seems off. But talking to them is so hard since you always get a different person replying to emails with the same BS answers.

Just saw on my bank statement, a credit/refund dated yesterday.

I also picked up the next two issues from the post office today (82 & 83 - volumes 90 & 81). The invoice enclosed was dated December 3rd, so if that is the day they charged my account, that would be the one on the 4th... and the charge on the 15th must be for the next pair that must be on its way (from the UK I guess, in bulk to the Australian distributor to send out to each of us).
    If only my online statement showed reference/invoice numbers on the charges so that I could see for sure which charge goes with which pair of books.

I've just gone through and am now keeping a document of every transaction from them documented, but while I was starting to expect a refund it might be more situational. I didn't get a charge in November and it's been one a month until now. Sounds like others did get a November one, and it still suggests confusion on their end. But I've had 12 transactions this year and I cant say I was much of a Partswork fan in the first place but as I suppose one of the 'lucky' ones not to suffer the additional charges and missing books (great combo), this is not an experience to repeat.

I still like the books at least.

They sent me all the charges for my account over the past two months and two of the charges on my credit card weren't in their records, so I've definitely been charged on two occasions and received nothing for it. Still waiting for a follow up on a refund (but assuming it'll take a while with Xmas.

I was able to pick up issues 80/81 today (Delivered on 15 Dec but Post Office didn't notify me).

So at year's end I'm still four issues paid for but not delivered, plus erroneous charges for 4 more issues (it's like I've been charged twice for books I never got! )

#56 Vol 41 Drift [received]
    #57 Vol 74 Transformers vs G.I. Joe, Part 2 [received]
    #58 Vol 47 International Incident [backorder received]
    #59 Vol 05 The Smelting Pool [received]
    #60 Vol 54 A Better Tomorrow [backorder received]
    #61 Vol 48 Revenge of the Decepticons [received]
    #62 Vol 15 Time Wars [backorder received]
    #63 Vol 58 Shockpoint [received]
    #64 Vol 80 Requiem of the Wreckers [received]
    #65 Vol 63 Elegant Chaos [received]
    #66 Vol 09 Toy Soliders [received]
    #67 Vol 78 New Cybertron [received]