Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 384853545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Vairn View Post
    After about 5 emails and 2 phone calls.

They are sending me a copy of ALL charges.

So it wasn't just me they did a double charge too, someone must have done the processing TWICE.

There was also a charge on the 16th of October, which they said they never received. I showed them a copy of ALL charges, and they're refunding that one, and the second charge on the 14th.
    so when I get the copy of chargers I think I need to go through it and see if there are other discrepancies.
    Thanks for posting. Will check my bank thingo too.

I have checked my bank account from March 2020 to January 2021 and it looks like the only time I have been overcharged is December where on the 5th and then twice on the 16th so I have emailed as well for all the charges that have come out since this has started so hopefully Ill get that sometime soon.

Also before Christmas, I picked up issues 82 and 83.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

They've told me they'll send me my account - still waiting on it. I'm at least two (but maybe three) overcharges) based on the invoices, bank transactions and what has been sent. They can't account for two payments and say that one payment was for different issues to what the invoice says. I want the paperwork from them so I can get the bank/credit card company to do a chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    They've told me they'll send me my account - still waiting on it. I'm at least two (but maybe three) overcharges) based on the invoices, bank transactions and what has been sent. They can't account for two payments and say that one payment was for different issues to what the invoice says. I want the paperwork from them so I can get the bank/credit card company to do a chargeback.
    They told me they can't email it and it will be sent via mail to the address they have on record for you. So my postal locker... hmm

Got my reply pretty quickly and they sent an email with all the details of the payments to the subscription so Ill go through that sometime this weekend.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Got my reply pretty quickly and they sent an email with all the details of the payments to the subscription so Ill go through that sometime this weekend.
    I've got mine too via email. Time for some forensic accounting.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've got mine too via email. Time for some forensic accounting.
    Yeah, I actually got a horribly formatted excel sheet that I thought was spam, to begin with.

So they must of changed their minds.

Done the reconciliation, and yep there's two payments to my credit card they don't have a record of. So off to the bank I go to get that $80 back...

Picked up another two today from the post office...

I got 82 and 83 during the week. Still waiting for four previous volumes on backorder...